Toribash
Original Post
Belts (Wearable items)
So, as you know, the Karate belt system, for most of the belts anyways, is implemented into the game such as, White belt, Yellow belt, Orange belt, ect. The interesting thing that came into my mind, is why are our Toris' themselves not wearing the belt prescribed to them? It would be amazingly cool, excuse my lack of words to use for that, to have belts in-game, that go around your Toris' waist. For example, you are able to have a white belt, as default, when you create your Tori, you are able to deactivate and reactivate it on the forums and such, and once you become, say the next belt, the White belt is no longer wearable, and orange belt is purchaseable in the shop, market. When you reach custom belt, aka, 20k QI, you could be able to edit the belt as you please, designs, colors, ect. Prices on such items, I cannot currently provide, considering I'm not swell when it comes to implementing new items.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
I think The God belt should be something like this:

The God belt suggestion.

Creative, but no. It is too offensive to some people and their religious beliefs, let's just stick with colors, okay?
ugly
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
supported its gonna lag the shit out of some computers but still it would be cool to have a belt on your tori as if real life

OH MY GOD 1 ITEM IS GONNA LAG THE WHOLE GAME
No, just no.
mindless machine
God belt = golden belt, custom belt is a rainbow belt, elite belt could be a purple belt I guess.
Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
Custom belt would be as if it was a texture. Upload-able textures, like a Joint texture, or a body texture.

Originally Posted by renegradermax View Post
awesome idea custom belt should be customizable

Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Reaching custom belt would allow you to use a belt texture item to customize the belt.

Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
Custom Belt could be a custom-made belt... as in a belt with a custom texture.

Originally Posted by EZ1O View Post
The custom belt can be customized/textured just as the body textures can.

I don't think having a rainbow belt as the custom belt would make much since, considering it's called a custom belt.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
I did a really simple script a while ago that adds visible belts, I could improve it a bit if it's popular demand.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=294561
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Actually, rather then a square around the abdomen, I would prefer something around the circumstances of this:

Example