Ranking
Original Post
30001068 replays
Hope ya all like it folks
Attached Files
De Flow Classic #3.rpl (60.6 KB, 19 views)
De flow decap #1.rpl (51.7 KB, 11 views)
De Flow Madman #4.rpl (87.6 KB, 17 views)
De Flow Demo #2.rpl (209.3 KB, 8 views)
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
aww thank you, you amde me blush
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
These are horrible replays. The kick and flow wasn't really good in DE FLOW CLASSIC #3 I didn't bother watching the other ones cause i know they will be horrble
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Got nothing good to say get out simple shit bro not stop posting because i warning you
Nothing good to say? LOL i gave you cnc. Just i didn't bother watching the other ones mainly cause my internet was slow that time. And i know they will suck ass.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
okay, so about the replays, for a starter they are pretty good, the mad man is cool, but they are not much with a flow itself, the flow is speed and power while relaxed, but you are in a good way to get that flow, try 250, or 500 distance and try to get in uke with one simple rotational boost when you get it you are ready
Thanks for the advice and i do got the motion of flow down but not power or speed got that thank you