Ranking

pew pew vroom

Originally Posted by GUNINANRUNIN View Post
you cannot escape me sh00k

escape.

there is none.

in this particular case i am almost okay with being unable to escape :v

Originally Posted by birno View Post
shook if you draw an octopus eating a shark ill call you legarti wich means(legendary artist)
however its okay if you dont want to
and sry for this stupid request lol

As you've probably noticed by now, i'm afraid i didn't get a good idea for this. :c

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
such pretties on dragon.
cannot into pixel it?

in theory i could possibly into pixel it

but now i've already painted it and then it's like "eh why do more" knowwhatimsayin?

Also since i'm posting here anyways, y'alls should totally check out this project thing i got going recently. It's called...

QUEST FOR THE FACEONOMICON

It's not done yet though, probably won't be done before i return from vacation (8th-24th). It's fun to draw, so i hope you enjoy reading it as well. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Also since i'm posting here anyways, y'alls should totally check out this project thing i got going recently. It's called...

QUEST FOR THE FACEONOMICON

It's not done yet though, probably won't be done before i return from vacation (8th-24th). It's fun to draw, so i hope you enjoy reading it as well. :v

i want this

i want all of this
beware
the goblin
GLEETINGS FLIEND.

I love that comic. Those magnificient eyebrows, oh the eyebrows.
Hows your life going, still cant into being a judge in my competition that isnt going to happend eh?
h
Originally Posted by Shook View Post

pew pew vroom

Oh my god, I adore your drawings. That picture is so beautiful, it almost makes me want to cry.
I'm not even sure what i HAVE done for the community, beyond being extremely slow to respond to anything. I'm terrible at this legend business. :v

Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Oh my god, I adore your drawings. That picture is so beautiful, it almost makes me want to cry.

aw shoot heck <3

Originally Posted by duck View Post
GLEETINGS FLIEND.

I love that comic. Those magnificient eyebrows, oh the eyebrows.
Hows your life going, still cant into being a judge in my competition that isnt going to happend eh?

Glad to hear that, mate! c:
Life's pretty fine, has its ups and downs of course (because i am an emotionally unstable individual), but in general it's pretty damn good right now. Objectively speaking, i have had enough time to judge things, but due to the internal issues i'm struggling with, i don't think i'd have been able to deliver. :I

anyways now that i'm here i might as well throw some artings into your faces

an axey thing

*pant pant*

IT'S GETTING GENTLE IN HERE

UNPLEASANT CONTENT WARNING (not even kidding)

also a WIP bardlizard

Bardlizard is proooooobably going to be painted later on. In the meantime though, i have also decided to OPEN UP FOR PAID COMMISSIONS (not free requests mind you) because i want a new tablet for my gaming rig but i have spent too much money recently to justify buying this tablet right off the bat. So yeah, help a dumb aspiring artist and buy doodles from me. :v (and/or give me feedback about the pricing, i have no fucking idea what is considered fair)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
You just blew an artistic load in my face.

Those are neat, bardlizard looks especially nice.
h
shook lemme see the rest of that beautiful comic.
Shook, if I still had money in my paypal and/or my parents credit card
I would definitely be buying something from you

your drawing skills are beautiful
it's not even that they're realistic or sooper detailed
they just
look
amazing
perf style
gg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|