Ranking
Kaszanas:

Success has to be measured by something, either tournament wins or wins in general. If it is unmeasurable then this thread is just a whole heaps of bias and stupidity. Also, stop putting yourself in categories. If you are that good, someone will nominate you.
Σ
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
You're focusing on the past history ...
RAWR is no longer active...
i barely can see any of your members in-game

and untill someone surpasses their level of success, they will remain the most successful.

RAWR forums are still active, and we play every now and then.
as a matter of fact, i played several games with siku yesterday...

Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Hey man, lets not count won tourneys etc.

How does one measure success? by majority vote?
youre sense of reason is stupid.
Last edited by BenDover; May 3, 2011 at 12:13 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
well this one time i decapped imsku and received his quickening

it's me, i'm the most succesful.

ask anyone
QUACK
errr,,, do i know you?
Hmm, do some research on you since you said you are the most successful player
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
How does one measure success? by majority vote?

Originally Posted by FreshPrins View Post
If it is unmeasurable then this thread is just a whole heaps of bias and stupidity

bingo!(clearly also my post)

Anyway if for succes you mean who has the highest chances to win a match before it start(and this doesn't have much to do with real skills,that are the knoledge of the toribody,and the capacity to use it in mp,imo),is Ticux(only person that had more chance respect him was Madwoozie imo,but inactive people are not considerated).
Talking of "clan of success",sure RAWR can't be it on 2011,only because won a competition in 2008(in that competion i think there wasn't neither Urban).As someone else said clan come and go,and Torigod,rawr,bncy and in part also alpha are "went"(don't tell me " i saw a member of that clan online,because 1 member isn't a clan...and neither 2 members).Urban is going,and in some time also Jolly will go(just because we are younger i put us like last in this list),i think it's normal(but if someone put some effort in it,above all in the recruitment of new members,so is possible to continue to be on the top,like eVo in this period)
If like criteria we take the "highest num of wins in a tourney",so i think Urban is the most successful clan.
If like criteria we take the clan with the best players at the moment,so i think it's Jolly R,from the moment Aj and Sorriso(togheter with Leyz)are recognized by 90% of the community like the best players,and the rest of members aren't noobs for sure.

Anyway i think we should just play and stop...without too many questions about "who you think is better?".There are too many point of view for judge the best player,and so the best clan(and in the end..who care?everyone will continue to have his personal idea about.I don't think someone will change his mind reading these posts,so in truth there isn't any discussion)
Last edited by bRuCiA; May 3, 2011 at 02:21 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
World Toribash Championship, 5 players from all official clans, groups from the hat, eliminations through clan wars 5 vs 5 in three mods, best of three....
Month later:
The best clan
The best player
End of story, for next 4 years.
any duel based on first to 3,isn't a skills based duel.Minimum is first to 5
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)