Toribash
Original Post
Clan Server for LotA: Proposal
I really think that we should have a server. For one, I play a whole bunch and the server will get used often. Also the clan signup roster says

Originally Posted by veb
"Successful applicants WILL receive a Toribash Server where they get administrative rights to. Please note, this server MUST be used OFTEN. If none of your members play in it then your server WILL be removed!"

So, I think we should at least get to try having a server. If we don't use it, I understand that it will be taken away. But I think a trial period is necessary.
I will personally do my best to run the server (if its ok with Blood) to make it as good as any other.

Pls consider...
-Brian Wrenn (LotA)

p.s: We also need it to get more members...

p.ss: I understand that this is also on the LotA clan page, but I think that it should also be put up for dicussion.

______-----SORRY ABOUT SPELLING-----______
Get in line
Cannibal hasnt gotten theres yet and we were official before you and ra, sxc and triforce and they already got one
^ Stern, yet a good point.

I'm not sure about LotA. I've only seen two of the clan's members, and only seen one play. I doubt a trial period, closely observed, could do any harm, though.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Lets also mention S9 still has a server.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
I do understand that their are not many active players for LotA. (Im being told we are taking care of that) and we plan on taking care of it. Also, I want to go get some members (if I can convince bloodude to let me) and beef up our clan.
Originally Posted by Snide_the_Clyde View Post
I pmed cevius about it and he said that we should ask a clan to share a server with them.

Maby we can share, I dont see a problem with that.
i Believe we should have a server when we first started we were all active but some of our best members

Me,Brian,Volcome,Nintendo been working around trying to prove we're capable of having our own sever and stay alive.. I've taken measures dealing with inactive members at the moment but none have responds but if they dont respond in tommorow their gettin the boot
Sad to say but I'm back.
A purge can do a clan a whole lot of good in the long term - the fact that SMASH continues to prosper is evidence of that. I'm pretty sure at every clan has done it at least once. In this way, LotA'll lose its "inactive" status with time.

/irritating, unusual optimism

Gah. I'm still undecided.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
By purge do you mean clensing the clan of inactave members?? (Im not good with words)

Also, you critesizm(??) is very usefull and it is nice to have people even caring about the issue. Even if it turns out you oppose us having a server I thank you.