Ranking
Original Post
Story mode?
I had a random idea come into my head that I feel is very interesting. What if there was a story mode?

Like, for example, there is a slideshow (That you can click through) that has text to back up a storyline (Like a visual novel, without the hentai or loli). Maybe it could be like fight club or maybe it could be to save a girl, or something really creative! You can choose the decisions you make which also ends up with you fighting different AI. Like this:

There is two roads to take.

And what would make this better is if it all ends with Uke.

This was all a suggestion I just thought of, tell me what you think.

EDIT: Maybe I wasn't exactly clear. Okay, maybe AFTER each slideshow/text sequence/what the fuck ever, your choices lead to who you fight, which KILLS the slideshow and bumps an AI for you to fight, just like single player. Only thing is that all the AI have different looks, different fighting styles, and, if you want to Minibash this, different sized limbs/proportions.
Last edited by shooter190; Aug 18, 2012 at 06:36 AM.
It'd be quite entertaining if there were cutscenes with your customized Tori as well.

If this is done right, and it doesn't take away from the overall idea of the game, a realistic turn based fighter, then I'm all for it.
But the problematic thing in this is how will you move?
Additional:My bro also suggested this(to me) and say move in arrow keys.I said nothing about it
-----
I just got an idea,i know it is kind of weird to ask and answer my own question.Make the movement like battleon,if you've not played that game then all i have to say is,click to move.
Last edited by 8Demon; Aug 18, 2012 at 05:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Everything starts from 0
Originally Posted by 8Demon View Post
But the problematic thing in this is how will you move?
Additional:My bro also suggested this(to me) and say move in arrow keys.I said nothing about it
-----
I just got an idea,i know it is kind of weird to ask and answer my own question.Make the movement like battleon,if you've not played that game then all i have to say is,click to move.

He doesnt mean like play a flash game he just means a quick cutscene with a story. A decision. You fight uke(Guessing they are giving him preset moves) as you do in sp. Game over story progressed.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It would be a good idea to make 2 sides like good and evil , while you fight a side of the legends(or however you wanna call em) of toribash with some cutscenes and storyline , then you fight uke over and over again but each time harder , the cutscenes ould be only pictures with subtittles and narrating voice.

I would realy like to see this in 4.0
Edit: I hate when in minibash they grow the limbs so i would notlike that.
Last edited by daxter99; Aug 18, 2012 at 08:17 AM.
That would be fun. and mabey Co-Op too ( or multiplayer gametype.. example is 5 people on at once and they all have to do things to help others. Like saw... where one sacrifises or they all have to escape from a trap.
Originally Posted by KhaosTheory View Post
That would be fun. and mabey Co-Op too ( or multiplayer gametype.. example is 5 people on at once and they all have to do things to help others. Like saw... where one sacrifises or they all have to escape from a trap.

No, I think Toribash is just a one on one game. Having multiple enemies or teammates in one match can get a little out of control.
Well, more Tori's in one game is a option, But not right now! . Because people do lag alot with 2 toris . Having 4 would make a nuclear bomb out of ur computer. So like a year or 2 where computers are faster and the decent ones now would be much more cheaper then
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
It would be a good idea to make 2 sides like good and evil , while you fight a side of the legends(or however you wanna call em) of toribash with some cutscenes and storyline , then you fight uke over and over again but each time harder , the cutscenes ould be only pictures with subtittles and narrating voice.

I would realy like to see this in 4.0
Edit: I hate when in minibash they grow the limbs so i would notlike that.

Like the Infamous/Infamous 2 choices,
there should be side missions if this is added on
and, you side with one person (Good/Evil Person)
then there's this big dramatic fight against the side you didn't choose,
and after you win that fight, you have to fight the one you sided with.

Totally Supporting this.
mindless machine
In the "challenge uke" mode in the fight school section Uke talks to you each time you press space. He describes each move he does. Character dialogue can be developed using this same script...

supported
tired