Toribash
Original Post
'Ignore' command
Well. As you know, There is /opt chat /opt particles, Ect. So why not /opt mute player? This could stop people from complaining about trolls and or spammers.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 2, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Wow
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
/ignore username
/unignore username

Wow yoyo thanks! i was thinking they should make a command like that but it seems like we have it! thanks!
toggle mute
Probably has already been suggested, but i think there should be a mute toggle for certain people in the game, not in private servers but in public servers. Spamming gets old after a while so this would be another way to moderate it, anyone agree?
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Leooo16 View Post
Probably has already been suggested, but i think there should be a mute toggle for certain people in the game, not in private servers but in public servers. Spamming gets old after a while so this would be another way to moderate it, anyone agree?

On a related note, if someone is spamming, please approach any Gamemaster and ask for it to be handled.

Be sure to have screenshots of the spamming as well.
BAD LUCK
ban list + mute list
Personally, I'd love it that you would be able not to listen to (mute) all the dirty scum players, you prefer. Also, it would be brilliant, if you could use a default IP / nick ban list by default when creating servers.

Therefore all the dirty, filthy nasty players you hate wouldn't be able to join by default.

For me it gets annoying where some old noob I don't remember just joins and tell me bad stuff like "I fuckered your mom noob!" and then I have to ban them over and over again.

So yeah, it's a selfish idea, but I found it to be really great. Maybe in the result the filthy players would have access to less servers overall and some of them would stop being so bad.
Mute problems
You should be able to mute people without being OP but only mute them to yourself so only you can't see their messages.
Last edited by Lazors; May 29, 2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Grammar'd
I thought there was an /ignore command that did that? Or am I mixing up TB with another game again. If it doesn't exist, /ignore definitely needs to be made.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7
I'm with kitten , aha , i could have sworn there was already a command for that .
This isn't a bad idea really , so if there truly isn't a command for this , there should be .
I genuinely fail to see how this could negatively affect players.
supported.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.