Ranking
Original Post
(xd) xd
xd wip xd

clan description
once upon a time there was a man that overused xd everybody cringed and he made a clan xd
-----------------------------------
memberlist:
supermond
goals-
Find orko
2 members
rules-
don't do bad stuff
End and or begin every sentence with xd
no clan bank
xd on
Last edited by supermond; Apr 21, 2016 at 10:45 PM.
ok
Hey dude, looks like you're missing a few things. Well, you're missing everything actually! Please make sure to include the following within the next 7 days or your DSC will be closed and you will be infracted. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Gynx
Any clan that is made without having the prerequisites that are specified further down in the post (within 7 days of its creation) will have their DSC closed & the poster will be infracted.

A clan story or description.
A member-list.
Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Hey dude, looks like you're missing a few things. Well, you're missing everything actually! Please make sure to include the following within the next 7 days or your DSC will be closed and you will be infracted. Thanks!

Hey dude, looks like i have the few things. well, looks like i have everything actually! Please make sure to let me know if i have to include anything else within the next 7 days so that my DSC doesn't get closed and i don't get infracted. Thanks!
ok
Put in more effort.
Originally Posted by supermond View Post
xd wip xd

clan description
once upon a time xd
the end
memberlist:
supermond
goals-
do stuff
rules-
don't do bad stuff
no clan bank
xd on

That's not good enough. It seems like you've only made this clan for the emoticon tag. Look at the other DSC clans and make your DSC of comparable quality.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Put in more effort.

That's not good enough. It seems like you've only made this clan for the emoticon tag. Look at the other DSC clans and make your DSC of comparable quality.

Is that better dad?
ok
Your clan name/tag must not break any forum rules and any clans made for the sole purpose of trolling/being offensive can be removed at a moderator's discretion without refund. This includes but is not limited to clan tags and names.

xd