Toribash
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your time and please PM me if you need anything or have any questions.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Welcome to the best gaming community (and probably the most closely-knit gaming community out there too)

If you need help, slap me at the butt with a PM! I'm so glad to see new members these days, considering the fact that Toribash's player base has decreased throughout the years.

>has only been on toribash for a year and speaking like he's an oldfag

welcome man
either you'll play for 20 hours and quit or you'll just keep on playing
i'd vote the latter since you know about the forum
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
>has only been on toribash for a year and speaking like he's an oldfag

welcome man
either you'll play for 20 hours and quit or you'll just keep on playing
i'd vote the latter since you know about the forum

Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Welcome to the best gaming community (and probably the most closely-knit gaming community out there too)

If you need help, slap me at the butt with a PM! I'm so glad to see new members these days, considering the fact that Toribash's player base has decreased throughout the years.

BLEH these two fukbois aren't your friend. they will mislead you in every way possible
but anyways, welcome to the community and have fun
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE
Originally Posted by Decourous View Post
hi guys, my name is Decourous, i honestly don't use capitals..nonetheless i am still grown up.

i'm so excited to bash Uke's head off! but that's rude and painful...but who cares!??
and also the fact that i am a white belt...so i have to wait for a long time..

well what are you waiting for? pm me if you wanna become friends with me! ('ω^\)

ANYWAYS...HELLO TORIBASH COMMUNITY I AM YOUR NEWEST FRIEND, DECOUROUS.

Welcome to Toribash, good Luck with your Toribash future.
Looking at your humor...
Hey! That's pretty good!
Anyway, welcome to this cancer lovely community.