Toribash
you've ruined it! Fuck

Thanks though
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
hrhrhrhrh

You get what you pay for. :v

also MORE SKETCHING (link because hueg)

noice sketches dood. I need to get back into paper sketching since im basically just cruising pixel art tutorials now. haven't done any thing art related in a while.
oh and, I am so very sorry, but I had to cancel my pledge for this month. something came in my way and I cannot afford it right now, but ill pay up next month. so sorry
Last edited by duck; Jan 31, 2016 at 06:37 PM.
h
i didn't really pay for it.

Damn how good are you with these is how i'm good at being idiotic e.e
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
you uh

paid attention i guess??

Also fortunately i don't consider myself very good, so i guess that makes you reasonably non-idiotic. :v (it is also not necessarily common knowledge that i get a giggle out of playing literal genie)
Originally Posted by duck View Post
noice sketches dood. I need to get back into paper sketching since im basically just cruising pixel art tutorials now. haven't done any thing art related in a while.
oh and, I am so very sorry, but I had to cancel my pledge for this month. something came in my way and I cannot afford it right now, but ill pay up next month. so sorry

It's fine, bro! If you're that tight on cash, you probably shouldn't be spending them on people like me, anyways. :v (also yes you should totally get back into paper drawing, it's more portable and it'll help your pixel ventures as well)

also no new (scanned) doodles yet so here have a photo of my musicswag from Austria which was SURPRISINGLY HARD TO GET HOLD OF

I had also almost forgotten the primal joy of old school CD cases, and apparently these come with lyric booklets. Also, fun fact: Getting these CDs shipped from Austria was cheaper than it would have been to get a 'murican bro to buy the albums digitally for me. THAT IS UNUSUAL.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Shook you need to get stronger

As a doctor I prescribe fapping 3 times a day for 5 weeks

Really
Hard.
Last edited by Kirito; Feb 3, 2016 at 03:21 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
nah it's inconvenient to tack on a third time

also Snook is a different user

:U
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Draw nearly and Internet fighting over a donut...

Get well soon

thanks bro but i have no idea how they look :v

also i decided to add more stuff to the last sketchpage so here have a link (in which Shook pretends to know how to draw wings)
Make fluffballdog digitally, I love it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
y'know that is absolutely not a bad idea at all

[floof intensifies]