Toribash
Originally Posted by Esse View Post
You started a week ago and have been playing since 1.9 O_o

no i only got enough to register the game a week ago
The 1 and the only...me. I stole your Steaks
In-Game Name:Patrick_Unrated
Reference(s):Me but i have had people from torigod tell me i was a good fighter
How long have you been playing Toribash:I don't know like 6 months or longer
Why you want to join Torigods:I want to be part of the best clan toribash has ever seen and my clan is dieing that i am in now
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:when i fight and lose i always get payback. (In other words i consider myself a good fighter)

P.S. if you are a torigod and reading this thanks for taking the time to read this and hope for a reply
In-Game Name: Kai-FlyNinja-
Reference(s): ...
How long have you been playing Toribash:I have been playing since 2.3. I know that might not seem a lot but I have grown quickly to the game. I am very skilled.
Why you want to join Torigods:They are highly the most best clan and respected in the game. They are also very nice and active
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I am very active and high skilled. I usually can cause many destruction and have a higher chance of winning than most players. I am still willing to get better. Also, I can be very nice.

-Thanks for reading this
In-Game Name: Treacle (used to be Treacle109)
Reference(s): None
How long have you been playing Toribash: About a year nearly
Why you want to join Torigods: because torigods are THE best and i thought that i might fit in well with them
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: My original kick that i made myself can usually beat anyone within the first few seconds in judo and also ive played and beaten many of you best players like playerid666 (i think that was his name)
Originally Posted by [Dinner]Patrick_Unrated View Post
In-Game Name:Patrick_Unrated
Reference(s):Me but i have had people from torigod tell me i was a good fighter
How long have you been playing Toribash:I don't know like 6 months or longer
Why you want to join Torigods:I want to be part of the best clan toribash has ever seen and my clan is dieing that i am in now
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:when i fight and lose i always get payback. (In other words i consider myself a good fighter)

P.S. if you are a torigod and reading this thanks for taking the time to read this and hope for a reply

just thought i would make the last question (Why we should pick you instead of someone else) i said i always get payback. well i thought i would specify this more... i know how to change my move and find what i did wrong and fix it to make me a good fighter.
In-Game Name: CrazyJoe
Reference(s): Hopefully Patrick Or Hamster
How long have you been playing Toribash: Since 1.98
Why you want to join Torigods: Seems That Every Clan I Join Seems To Die Within a Month. I Know That The Gods Never Die
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm A Reasonably Good Player Who Plays Almost All Game Modes Recently . I'm Very Active And I'll Be Alot More Active On The Forums As Of 2 Weeks From Now.
In-Game Name:Skullkid
Reference(s): Hopefully Hamster
How long have you been playing Toribash: since 2.3 became regged at 2.4
Why you want to join Torigods: I need a good clan and many other clans die fast.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Im a good player and Im very active. I play Toribash almost daily and I have green belt on mod servers and Brown Belt on the Judo, Wushu and other servers.
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
In-Game Name:Playdoh
Reference(s):TheProphet
How long have you been playing Toribash:As a non-Member Like 4 Months As a member only 2 days
Why you want to join Torigods:Well 2 reasons really. 1 I want to become as skilled as some of the members i fought. And 2 i want people to quake with fear when i come into a room!!
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:You should pick me because my moves are very original and good im quick to learn and im not dqed to easily (favorite room is Judo!!) Thanks for reading my application
If you dont accept this application i will get better and try again
Current Belt: Black
Fights Till Next Belt: 800
Current Clan: Toribash Action Gamers [TAG]
plz let me in
My name in game is jm i want to join cuz i heard your the best clan and i want to learn more i want to be tested in tori god swords im an orange belt recently iv been playing a couple monthes i didnt have any refracesplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz let me in and im very good with swordsplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllz let me in
Last edited by torigodjosh; Aug 4, 2007 at 06:17 PM.
Hey PID, this is the guy I told you about =D
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod