Ranking
Original Post
Nik's Mini Replay Tut
Hey guys nikag here, and i'm here how to teach you one way of making a great replay. I myself, am not the best and therefor cannot do it well enough! But I believe all you guys can. So here is the basics.

1. Make it nice, bring in some style . Most good replays contain dismembers, not just a plain hit to the body. Make sure you really mess UKE up (if you fighting uke.)

2. Mainly go relax moves, this brings fluid movements and makes the watcher want to see more! Holding is mainly used for a pose, but we will get to that later.

3. Number 3 the great, get as least damage as possible. I used to never follow this rule, but now i relize its well, important. Nobody wants to see your tori red.... enless your textures are red but WHATEVER! NO DAMAGE TAKEN FTW!

4. The pose. Great old posey. Like I said before, it's smart to hold after you pose is completed so you dont fall over. Say you just decaped uke and did a backflip, try landing on your feet and holding. A great pose usually looks realistic and is a little away from uke. Also, dont be falling over.

5. God, number 5, man I love this rule. Almost always, kill uke.

This was a small beginner replay tutorial brought to you by nikag. Atleast, this is what I follow when making my replays.
Most, or all, of the points you stated are common knowledge.

But I suppose it could help others less experienced.

Could you post one of your replays to show us the outcome?
Originally Posted by Regenoration View Post
Most, or all, of the points you stated are common knowledge.

But I suppose it could help others less experienced.

Could you post one of your replays to show us the outcome?

Will do, just let me find one that is worth showing.
I agree with Reg.

To me, you're trying to sound experienced. I won't believe you until you show me a good example.

Until then, good luck to you sir.
beware
the goblin
Hi, please don't post tutorials here, this board is for answering and asking questions related to toribash.
You can post a more in-depth thread here, or talk to unibash staff in #unibash if you can get this tutorial, when it's complete, added to the in-game section.
Thanks.