Ranking
Originally Posted by Gazorite View Post
We need more people to apply at the recruitment thread, got any idea?

Why don't we try to do a Bet Server or a Recruitment Server. that should help get some more people into the clan that are decent and not just that we will gain TC from it as well.
Last edited by toribash3; Feb 21, 2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Server Lag
That is the way to recruit ingame, because we want them to use the recruitment thread so we can see it application and forum activity.
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Guys, Gear's too inactive. I'm leaving, I'm gonna make a clan with my friend.

Sorry guyss<3
Really Siriss why you doing this, we not inactive we just need more players. You are the worst now .
~The Age Of Gaming~
Gear is newly rising and you saying it badly, wow amazing personality of you.

*sigh, clan hopping people is way suck. Hope your new clan died quickly as what you did.
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Yep, clan hopping can be very annoying :3 But I see that you are getting some new members now and you are active on the clan thread. The beginning of a clan is the hardest time, because it's not easy to find members that are skilled ingame and forum active. Good Luck guys
THanks Beat, i really dont like that he left, it takes time for the clan to rise up, maybe even 1 month or more.
~The Age Of Gaming~
seems like that day i was inactive in made everything bad :o
Also, sirss, you are needless :P good luck killing your new clan xD
And volt, scorpionma is online, and he is going to make a war with us, what do you think? can you join ingame? it will be really soon, maybe in hour or maybe now idk, but it will not be after 3 hours.
And after this war, i will make recruitment server.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Wow Sirss, Clan hooper much. At least have the decency to stay at least a week or so before leaving all together. Good luck with your new "Clan" saying it's not burned to the ground by you.
Um im so sorry assassin, i think when you posted that post i was just about to go to bed, im so sorry. I'm very different with my time than you.
~The Age Of Gaming~