ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Making the scam report thread public
Why cant it be a public thread? Its a great way to know about people, who to deal with and not, we can get to know people who might scam, etc
it was also fun reading the scam reports :>
Dead...
The main reason they kept it private was because the public were commenting on the threads giving idiotic replies and obviously not helping, at least, that's what I believe.

As it may be fun reading them, its still none of your business as it is none of mine.
Might as well leave it the way it is. If there are any people you should be worried about, the staff will inform you who one way or another.

Technically, not supported.
When the Scam Reports board was public, scammers could see when they were reported and they used to send items and TC to a lot of alts, which made our work a lot more difficult. That's one of the reasons the board was made private.
taking art requests for USD
I found it interesting to see what people were getting scammed for but Yiazmat brings up a good point.
Yiazmat is completely right, and honestly, I don't know why General Reports is public because the same reasons occur
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
That makes no sense plata, if the same reasons occur then it would be a scam report.
Clown, plata meant that people can still see why their banned/infracted for "general" stuff. For example racism or other things that general reports section covers.
Nub.