Toribash
Original Post
making your own 3D models for Mod Maker?
What if you could make a 3D model in any 3D modeling program, and somehow implement the model/file into mod maker, for example,

A little button on the bottom left corner that says "add 3D model" and you can add the file and have it ingame

it would make it easier to make proffesional maps and a lot more customization than circles, squares/rectangles, and cylinders

RAINBOWS

It'd make it easier on paper, however each object has it's own physics collision mask rather than it being handled as a mesh (it's just how the physics engine TB has works) so without a complete rebuild of the game with a new physics engine etc it wont happen.

At best you could push for 3D background objects, and having to make the mod objects as usual - at least that would make things look nicer.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It'd make it easier on paper, however each object has it's own physics collision mask rather than it being handled as a mesh (it's just how the physics engine TB has works) so without a complete rebuild of the game with a new physics engine etc it wont happen.

At best you could push for 3D background objects, and having to make the mod objects as usual - at least that would make things look nicer.

I mean like as a decoration, It would still have a square's collision mask, but have its own shape (I'm sure you know what I mean)

RAINBOWS