Ranking
Original Post
Making /join count as /enter when no argument given
Was in spectator mode, and when wanting to re-enter, i accidentally typed /jo instead of /en

The result was i got booted from the room, into "game" room, with following error/result: http://imgur.com/NPArpqB

If there is no reason not to, maybe /join, when no argument is given, could apply /enter as fall back?

(the ip part shown, however, is not[ the same ip as shown when rejoining the same (public) room)
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Jan 8, 2016 at 12:04 AM.

I don't see why this is such a hassle. I mean you typed the wrong command, like we all do. Mistakes happen, which isn't the reason that we should make /join apply as /enter, it literally serves us no purpose.

Not Supported
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Rather than making /join synonymous to /enter, let /join with no proceeding text return an error instead of kicking you from the room.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Rather than making /join synonymous to /enter, let /join with no proceeding text return an error instead of kicking you from the room.

What fire said makes more sense, but in all honestly the staff already has their hands full with other stuff. Taking time out of the schedule to change something as small as this isn't really going to happen.

Unsupported
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
What fire said makes more sense, but in all honestly the staff already has their hands full with other stuff. Taking time out of the schedule to change something as small as this isn't really going to happen.

Unsupported

This is an argument that could be applied to pretty much everything. Devs (mainly site devs) have done small improvements suggested by users before. Technically we didn't "need" to clean up the black bar with your usercp, but because it bothered someone, it was fixed.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore