Toribash
well its practically completed, opener is nice lift is nice manip hits r nice just dm the shit out of uke and try to pull off sum fancy shit without grabbing uke u dont gotta push yourself for a relaxed manip at the end just nail the dms and u got urself a replay to fap to
this is a finished product with help from Typhon and bisonic.
Bisonic made the opener, I made the manip part and Typhon finished it with those sexy dm's.
Attached Files
Last edited by id; Nov 9, 2017 at 04:48 PM.
i cnced the earlier version on the 1st page my bad

everything up until 310 is fine, its not super woah impressive stuff but u clearly meant to do it and it doesn't look bad so sist is satfistafactory

at frame 300 the little heli kick u did to make him spin is super ugly, in future when u do a kick or push something with ur leg, keep it atleast held or extended 2 put emphasis on it, looks pretty dumb when u dont

the way u came out of the heli kick looked bad too, u sort of stopped halfway through the spin and just flipped over and reset

landing pos was awkward (pause at 240) and u ghosted a whole gosh damrn lot

i am unaware of why u contracted ur right wrist at 217 but that looked bad
everything from the heli kick to like frame 175 is pretty poop y but at 175 that position has pretty good potential to continue the manip

im not sure if u actually want to go through with the decap like that because it looks like ur about to start doing a good manip then u ruin it with a tk decap

i dont think ur terrible because ur movement at the start was fine but i feel like u set very low standards for urself in the replay and just kind of winged it

donot do that

everything still applies though except for the dm part
Last edited by Dezrai; Nov 9, 2017 at 06:22 PM.
baha
People like you are the reason i stopped caring about making replays, i just never will achieve the quality that you're on lmao. Great shit like always.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
i cnced the earlier version on the 1st page my bad

everything up until 310 is fine, its not super woah impressive stuff but u clearly meant to do it and it doesn't look bad so sist is satfistafactory

at frame 300 the little heli kick u did to make him spin is super ugly, in future when u do a kick or push something with ur leg, keep it atleast held or extended 2 put emphasis on it, looks pretty dumb when u dont

the way u came out of the heli kick looked bad too, u sort of stopped halfway through the spin and just flipped over and reset

landing pos was awkward (pause at 240) and u ghosted a whole gosh damrn lot

i am unaware of why u contracted ur right wrist at 217 but that looked bad
everything from the heli kick to like frame 175 is pretty poop y but at 175 that position has pretty good potential to continue the manip

im not sure if u actually want to go through with the decap like that because it looks like ur about to start doing a good manip then u ruin it with a tk decap

i dont think ur terrible because ur movement at the start was fine but i feel like u set very low standards for urself in the replay and just kind of winged it

donot do that

everything still applies though except for the dm part

I honestly did kinda wing the manips, i didn't exactly have a plan for them so what came out was just what i saw was right at the right time.
I was working on alternate ways to set up after the heli-kick but I haven't found anything worth while.
Thanks anyhow <3

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
People like you are the reason i stopped caring about making replays, i just never will achieve the quality that you're on lmao. Great shit like always.

Thanks lol. just keep doing m8<3

---EDIT
Added another bit of replay, kinda found a way to get up after the heli-spin.
i know i didn't do too great with the dm's but it's kinda still a wip lol
Attached Files
uhekinwotmate.rpl (198.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by id; Nov 10, 2017 at 01:57 AM.
this is just a trash replay i made in like 5 minutes, didn't take into account positions n' shit like that.
Attached Files
getpoopiedon.rpl (68.8 KB, 7 views)
heres some hot garbage :v
final kick is probably a bit messy but ehhhh
Attached Files
brickenbracken.rpl (213.6 KB, 6 views)