Ranking
Original Post
Saiko trying replay making
i never consider myself good at replay making, i wanna hear your thoughts on this, which im kinda proud of

cnc !
Attached Files
#Saiko_Wong Edan.rpl (247.7 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Saiko; Feb 21, 2021 at 03:16 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
hey! good to see new meat around here

If I had to point out a major problem in your replay as a whole, that would be your rigid and slow movement (have in mind that rigid and slow movement are not bad for its own, in my opinion, it's just not being applied in the best way it could). For example, the only downside of your opener would be the lack of fluid movement. Other than that, the opener is pretty decent.
Your greatest strength is the dms, as far as i could see, i like how your hits connect with each other and their impact is even better than i could do in ukebashing. The uke hand skeet is pretty cool too, i like when people use uke in ukebashing replays! extra points for that
Also, i absolutely loved your pose at the end, it's an important part of the replay imo and you executed it very well

summing up, i still think you have a lot to learn if you plan to continue making replays, but you are not in the worst spot right now, you still can make some remarkable replays if you put enough effort on it!
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
hey! good to see new meat around here

If I had to point out a major problem in your replay as a whole, that would be your rigid and slow movement (have in mind that rigid and slow movement are not bad for its own, in my opinion, it's just not being applied in the best way it could). For example, the only downside of your opener would be the lack of fluid movement. Other than that, the opener is pretty decent.
Your greatest strength is the dms, as far as i could see, i like how your hits connect with each other and their impact is even better than i could do in ukebashing. The uke hand skeet is pretty cool too, i like when people use uke in ukebashing replays! extra points for that
Also, i absolutely loved your pose at the end, it's an important part of the replay imo and you executed it very well

summing up, i still think you have a lot to learn if you plan to continue making replays, but you are not in the worst spot right now, you still can make some remarkable replays if you put enough effort on it!

thanks for the feedback !

also, i made this awhile back
not so satisfied with the skeet

cnc ploz
Attached Files
Saiko_cireng pake nasi sambel.rpl (243.9 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Saiko; Mar 20, 2021 at 01:12 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Not much to say as it's pretty short.

The opener was a bit slow in my opinion, and the movement could have been a bit more crisp, but I like how you set up for the first dm, that back kick was really nice.

The sneaky elbow dm was kind of odd but i liked how you executed it, made it seem like you got more out of that last kick.

Speaking of the last kick, it was really satisfying, I think you could have gotten another dm out of it but it was good nonetheless.

Skeet was out of no where but it was decent.

Pose was ok but you didn't really flow well into it.

Good stuff.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
i liked that first kick to start the manip but felt like it lost a bit of flow when the hand grazed the bicep, also wasn't a big fan of the hit with the right hand that caused uke to hit your head but the kicks afterwards were pretty nice.

probably could have put a bit more time into that second kick and gotten a more impressive break but i think the actual kicks were the most impressive part anyway.
ty !

cnc

i have no idea why i did the delay thingy in the beginning ._.
Attached Files
saiko_spacing out.rpl (181.6 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Saiko; Mar 31, 2021 at 12:41 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
ay yo this shit is sick.
other than the weird long ass delay at the beginning of the replay, the jump to uke was a bit eh, your knee was a little twitchy after the launch.

first hit to uke was clean, you go into another launch setup pretty nicely, the lift was really well done, and the way you used the grab to spin uke was fucking sick, highlight of the replay imo.

dm hits were clean nothing much to say about them.
sometimes you really pop off in your own weird little way, like that foot grab/ass spin at frame 192, the only real issues i see are ones that you will naturally solve with time, for example the stiffness in some parts (the opener being the best example of that), SOME of your hits feel a bit weak due to the lack of experience with ghosting (but you are getting there, and you will keep getting better and better the more you try), you get the idea
overall i would say you are pretty good, and time will do the rest, just keep making more replays, id love to see you in a few months from now
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
Originally Posted by Rajen View Post
ay yo this shit is sick.
other than the weird long ass delay at the beginning of the replay, the jump to uke was a bit eh, your knee was a little twitchy after the launch.

first hit to uke was clean, you go into another launch setup pretty nicely, the lift was really well done, and the way you used the grab to spin uke was fucking sick, highlight of the replay imo.

dm hits were clean nothing much to say about them.

Originally Posted by iris View Post
sometimes you really pop off in your own weird little way, like that foot grab/ass spin at frame 192, the only real issues i see are ones that you will naturally solve with time, for example the stiffness in some parts (the opener being the best example of that), SOME of your hits feel a bit weak due to the lack of experience with ghosting (but you are getting there, and you will keep getting better and better the more you try), you get the idea
overall i would say you are pretty good, and time will do the rest, just keep making more replays, id love to see you in a few months from now

damn, thanks you both !

also, i've been messing around w/ replay from the first time i played, and still going nowhere up till now, so i dont think i'll do differently in a few months xd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846