Ranking
HELLO, MY NAME IS JAZHIEL BUT IN GAME IS ''UHRJ'' AND IM 16 YEARS OLD

ABOUT ME

I am from Mexico and I am at preparatory school (highschool) and I want to study civil engineer at the University of Texas at El Paso because I think with a career in USA I can get better offers of work.I like to enjoy time with my friends in real life and playing some toribash, I like to hear music, most of them are traditional mexican music.

TORIBASH CAREER

I started to play Toribash in 2010 when I saw my brother playing it, I played around a year because I didn't understand nothing cuz I didn't speak English and I came back in 2016 after I studied some English at a school and since that year I continued to play and I'm here.I can play some mods but mainly Boxshu and Aikidobigdojo, I can learn more mods because I feel I can understand it very easy and fast, I spend most of my time dueling because I like, sometimes I lose a lot of but sometimes I can win a lot; I tried to make some art but I only did one set for Quest but I won't do it again because it's stressful.

WHY AM I APPLYING?

I'm applying because the clan is very good, it has cool members and I think it is very comfortable to be there, I want to make new friends at this game and I saw that you like to talk via discord and I really want to train my English and there isn't a best way, none of you are toxic as a lot of people from the community, that's another point that I like from your clan.
I want to improve my self.

THANKS