Ranking
Original Post
[Monk] Replays

This is the official replay thread of our clan.
Post replays of all sorts: Madmans, Manips, Spars, Parkours and anything else!

CnC is not compulsory, but it's nice to write a sentence or two to let your Brother know what they can improve.

If you want to see who is the best at each style of replay, check here

Have fun posting!
Last edited by Mack; Apr 10, 2016 at 04:01 PM.
I shall be the first to post, with my attempt at skating (timmyboy will kick me for this xD)
Attached Files
switch to manual.rpl (328.6 KB, 37 views)

Damnit guys i can be good at replay damnit atleast im the 3rd oh yeah Check this out everyone
Attached Files
Halfcutter.rpl (38.5 KB, 8 views)
Good tear.rpl (96.5 KB, 9 views)
Ok here was the semifinals for the torunery which i did not win. is this a suplex or a throw?
Attached Files
SUPLEX!!!.rpl (49.2 KB, 18 views)
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Pingpong, that was a suplex. It could've been a what would've guaranteed you the win and looked nice. I see you got the technique of getting low down, nice to see that. Keep it up. Also check out Team Aikido (Its in my sig). You can learn a lot from them. they even have a tutorial for throws, suplexes, turnovers and stuff narrated by Solax.

Lately I've been playing a lot of rk-mma. I really start to like this mod. You movement is nice but you still can stay on the floor. It's like the best of Wushu and Lenshu. My rank is 24 now. Here is a replay with Bossbrick. I used to play with him a lot but he took a break when toribash became available on steam but he is back now (Because a part of the steam community on toribash left). Also Here is the replay where I decap a guy who kept annoying me (Don't mind the title).
Attached Files
Decapped that little shit.rpl (84.7 KB, 20 views)
fl0w.rpl (82.3 KB, 15 views)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Here I go, gonna try and talk about all of these replays.

Gunk, I can see you understand the concept of skating (Raising arms, feet spread etc.), you just need to practice it some more and keep at it. Also, I didn't see a manual in there. You trying to play games with my mind or something?

Mamafeeds, I liked it. It was a decent punch, but that's all there is to it, so theres not much to say about it lol. One thing to be careful of, especially when launching your body, is to watch your neck. If you keep it relaxed when you jump forward, your neck will snap back and forth, and it makes it look weird in the replay. I forget to do it alot whenever I make replays too, though, so I probably sound like a hypocrite.

Ragerock, Halfcutter seems like you were a little lazy at the end. I think the pose could use a little work, but thats just my opinion. Good Tear was better but the tear could have been a little more prepared for (The arm could have been raised earlier, which would have made it flow nicer). Not bad though. Also, does anyone know why the Good Tear replay automatically loaded a shader when I played it? It didnt happen with any of the other replays except that one.

I guess I dont need to talk about PingPong's since Timmy did that.

And last of them all, mine.
I tried to break as much of Uke's body with only punches and rips, but ended up doing a kick at the end. I don't know how I feel about the little spin at the end, so I might end up changing that to something else. What do you guys think?
Attached Files
Wreck-It Spaxx v2.rpl (312.1 KB, 20 views)
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
I just realized i didnt CnC sorry.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Spaxx: Wreck it: Wow, nice replay, the punches really had intent and were executed well. The kick looked a bit too fluid for its place (the punches were quite stiff) and the spin at the end was also a bit out of place. Otherwise a great replay.
In my replay there used to be a manual, but I always fell off or couldn't continue, so I changed it, the really weird push after the 180, used to be a manual.

For the those of you that have not seen this, i want you to see it. The world record for the most skeets in 500 frames by [Urban]Oracle.
Attached Files

Originally Posted by mamafeeds View Post
hey guys check this my Epic Replay

pls dont use instagib mods <3
kthx
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.