Toribash
Original Post
the thread of the thread of the thread of the thread of Saydo

in case you are wondering, this thread is a spam thread, where you just act retarded and spam. the flame fest is for flaming, this thread is for spamming.

spam.
spam NAOUGH!!!!
Last edited by Diealready; Mar 30, 2009 at 03:59 AM.
So I can type in white the whole time I'm here?
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I say that the problem is only that I can't upload attachments and it's completely unrelated to MyBB because the host just installed this SuPHP thing that liek makes PHP more secure and stuff...and this is probably the longest sentence in the /me thread's history so I will just keep on typing until I run out of things to say because I'm like really bored right now and so I'm doing this to try and keep my boredom level down and stuff and I wonder if this sentence will ever end because it's just so long and it's probably over 100 words right now and if I divided this into different sentences it would be longer than a paragraph and most paragraphs aren't very long so this would be a really long paragraph that will most likely never end because I am just so bored and stuff because I have nothing else to do and because of that I'm typing this super long hugeantic (is that a word?) sentence so that other people can read my hugeantic sentence and wonder how I wrote such a long sentence and I'll tell them that it's because I have absolutely nothing better to do and I'm trying to make this really long sentence fill up the text box so that I can win the award for "Longest Sentence in MyBB Community Forums History" and if I win said award I will be awesome and wubed by everyone in the MyBB Community Forums and be happy for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and I think I'll end this sentence now.

LOL random super long paragraph I stole from another forum.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
someone needs to sticky this because it is a very fun thread and I do not want it to die and tacobell has a very long run-on sentence there and I think I want ot type a longer one all by my self and to not steal it from a different forum because that is fag.l I shall now start another runon sentence because this post will be made up of 3 run on sentences and just like taco I am very bored with nothing else to do and my main account got banned because I lol'd in the general art section and I do not get back on until the 17th which is very fag. I shall now type the last and final sentence of my super duper extraordinary kalapazamically long run on sentences because I am getting tired of this and I cannot think of what else to type as I am bored and I have to go to bed in ten minutes to another shitty day at school and I also forgot my homework at school today and There was alot of it so I really hope schol is canceled tomorrow because that would be good and I didint study for the science test I have tomorrow and I think Im going to flunk my math test and I also think I will end this really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really long run-on sentences now.

beat that bish, I typed that all out in 7 minutes.
I SUCK BALLS.
Last edited by Diealready; Jan 21, 2009 at 03:53 AM.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
raaar fear me!
Attached Thumbnails
funny-pictures-cute-fierce-kitten.jpg  
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(