Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Making a new set 512x512... Again.
Hallo, I am making a new set based offa this dude, http://kingdomunderfire.wikia.com/wiki/Duane

It's not gonna look exactly like him, nor do I intend it to. He is just the inspiration.

100% PhotoShop

Feel free to comment. Just no BS.

pics

Attached Images
screenshot-29-15-26-25.bmp (2.64 MB, 168 views)
screenshot-29-15-27-09.bmp (2.64 MB, 159 views)
screenshot-29-15-27-19.bmp (2.64 MB, 160 views)
There's some resolution issues it looks like, but it gives it character,
Details are nice
Don't see much that is off, looks pretty good so far.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Seems fine to me as well, besides the resolution stuff.

I would suggest not spamming to gold to much for the rest of the set though. You need to make clear focal points of the set. If the whole thing ends up solid gold then I feel like it will become less attractive.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Thanks for the really fast feedback guys.

Yea I saw that res thing too, but there isn't much I can do about it without redrawing it pixel for pixel. I had loaded up a map for the head I had edited to use on a previous project and hadn't realized it was at like 70 dpi. And when I did finally spot it... it was a bit late in development.

I intend the torso to be allot darker than the limbs, That should make the arms, legs, and head contrast well with the body.
Yea as long as you go that rout then It should be okay. That black undertone really works well with the gold. maybe throw some gems into it or something?
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
might want to add the fact that's it's 100% c/p and link to your source

very c/p

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Mmmm while the head could have been CP there are a lot of things different about his set from that image. Both the hands and the shoulders look different than in the picture you posted. Also even if this is C/P its really good C/P that has the proper mapping and what not.

Yea after looking again I don't see where any of the Joints would be C/P'ed from, they don't really match anything on the image. You're going to have to give more evidence to prove this is C/P.-
I already stated that that guy was the inspiration. (Uh ya. That happens to be Duane. Though you should know that since I am assuming you googled him to find that pic.)

So no freaking duh it looks similar.... I also stated that it will probably end up looking nothing like him when I am done. Can't really call that copy/paste.

You could certainly call it style mimicry, But def not C/P
Don't call it c/p if you want but that's not 100% your job, so its polite to add at least the stock image.
Anyways, there're some things that you can improve like trying to avoid weird effects when mirroring (The back of the elbow is bugging me) or working in the upper and lower side of spheres (try using the polar coordinates filter) and work in your resolution issues by searching another images or working with monster resolutions).

By the way, what template are you using for the hand? I see the texture shrinks, and isn't pleasant for my eyes.
this is copy paste and not owning up to it is plagiarism

also the joints dont match the biceps or the tricepts
focus on getting them to line up to keep the flow going
look at nblx's tutorial on joints
I still take texture requests for usd