no shit?

cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
( ◕‿◕✿)

caustic's gameplay design and caustic's character design are both Very Endearing To Me, and strike me as "extremely fun". Stomping around being a huge, cranky, scary-looking, nihilistic, extremely arrogant, easy-to-hit target with impractical abilities and a ridiculously great voice... is fun. ( ◕‿◕✿)

his hamminess is fun. his impracticality is fun. his subtly high potential is fun. his totally misplaced and yet occasionally completely justifiable arrogance is fun. Gas Tyrant is just a really enjoyable role to inhabit. when you lose it's cuz you're a two-bit villain-of-the-week, and when you win it's cuz you're an untouchable supervillain whose big plan came together.

video games are fun ( ◕‿◕✿)

edit: here's a Cute Caustic (and Wattson) art by /u/py-bun, based on the Marc Anthony and Pussyfoot looney tunes animations

this is called fun, have you heard of it

Last edited by Brackass; Nov 2, 2019 at 10:43 PM.
I didn't ask

cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)
cute caustic ( ◕‿◕✿)

fun is for winners, are you a winner

did i post this already

iQJ7b_xfF2s

iQJ7b_xfF2s

here's another lizzo song. she's very sassy

k50WMM9g-0Q

Originally Posted by absaglute View Post
I didn't ask

I'm expressing enthusiasm about something I'm enthusiastic about to remind you that enthusiasm is a thing that exists, and is a major factor in how people think. What's something you're enthusiastic about

is the unconditional self-positivity of that Soulmate song contingent on her being a Winner? Does she hate herself when she doesn't win?

i like to win. i like to improve. i would not be having fun if i didn't feel like i was improving. But if winning was my only priority, I would be playing Wraith or Pathfinder. But I wouldn't be playing Caustic if I didn't think I could win with him. Which is arrogant of me, but arrogance is a winnerish quality so let's go with it. I'm confident in my abilities. I often play like shit because I get too cocky. It's a major problem.

i've heard some people on the mic in Apex who get really huffy when they lose; and i find that kind of strange. but i get flustered if i feel like i'm not playing anywhere near my (current) best. (as in: reaching the sharpest state of focus and creativity i'm capable of at my current level.) if i play my best and still lose to someone even sharper and more honed, that's a lot more valuable than if i play like shit but win against even bigger losers.
Last edited by Brackass; Nov 2, 2019 at 11:57 PM.
if you just wanna shit talk, i'm just gonna post a combination of classic idiot shit talk and Caustic's fun dorky shit talk.

"get rekt kiddo lmao ez"
Last edited by Brackass; Nov 3, 2019 at 01:34 AM.
Is Major Problem about to Throw Down! tune in next!

hot damnnnnnn 0:
-----
As Major Problem exits the building, the crowd stand to attention. Tears are shed. Jesus Christ, in the stands, sobs violently. Jesus Christ.

Foolishly we bring our hands together to pray for a miracle. A Mighty Touchdown from Major Problem. Who are we, when we cannot bathe in the light? Who will we become?
-----
in light of recent events i've decided to get a haircut. but i'm not sure.
Last edited by absaglute; Nov 3, 2019 at 09:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i'm still in shock, but i decided to get a haircut anyway.

I actually have no idea what I look like. I checked some selfies and they were pretty bad. I don't want to talk about it.
Last edited by absaglute; Nov 4, 2019 at 05:30 AM.