Toribash
Mong better be posting here or else.

IRC isnt used.
Change that!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

I think Skype is instead our preferred medium for now. Don't know how to motivate people to get in IRC.

Or maybe I do.
So the two new editions to the clan were done because Deeza and Pidda were high on life and decided to add them. Most already know how I stand on this due to the skype call, but I'm going to be civil about it as much as I can. I don't want to be the Nazi leader as Pidda and Deeza decided to call me, but I'd like us to be somewhat structured so that we have some type of coordination. I will be giving them a fair chance to prove themselves, because as it stands I barely know anything about the two of them as they did not apply in the application thread like we should have had them.
-----
So Pidda just resigned his position as leader of Frost, and as of now, I am the leader. Pidda is by no means leaving, just stepping down to a lower position of PR Department / Advisor, as he knows a hell of a lot more about being a clan leader than I do right now. This was his own decision, so please respect it. I hope to lead the clan half as well as he did.
Last edited by Blackjack; Mar 13, 2016 at 11:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Ah yeah, we need applications.
Aside from that, Ash abusing his Leader position is normally just funny. Making custom ranks with inside jokes, it's good. Clans are there to have fun it's not a super-serious ordeal. The rules should be built around that as well; it's less fun when the members are 11 year olds that can't string together a sentence and that no-one here can relate to, so you're completely right on the application process needing to exist.
That said it's not with same without lovely Ash making Kam a pillow-tickler rank.
Just saying this probably shouldn't be taken as a huge ordeal or anything.

Originally Posted by Slau View Post
ps mong sucks LOL

Sneaky
Get in here Mong, everyone's always talking about how shitty and lonely it is without you around. Someone just tried to kill themselves, frankly I don't know what's gonna happen next.

Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
np mang, also I just shaved today, Ill post maybe in a week

That's going on my calendar if it doesn't happen you're getting kicked.
spm if we restart frost often enuff your beard will grow.
also I am addicted to hosting now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

Frost better stay around for a long time now, I wanna see Frost everywhere.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
You know what brings back memories? Not having access to my phone or computer and checking the forums on my old Kindle.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Or seeing Frost inofficial :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

^ That is true. The truth in that statement is very truthy.

Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post

Haven't shaved in a few days. Can grow shitty goatee.
This is at 21 so no chance of ever being able to grow a full beard. I don't even want a beard, so it only hurts a little
(i wish i was dead)

Man did you see the Mcgregor - Diaz fight? Pretty happy he finally got beaten, especially after the amount he shit talked the guy.
-----
Ash let's see your sick Middle-Eastern-Baller beard

McGregor got fucked up pretty bad. Dick move by Aldo, though. After a man gets his ass handed to him, Aldo calls him out... on Twitter...

Yes, Ash. Flaunt the black grass that grows on your cheeks and mouth.
-----
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
So Pidda just resigned his position as leader of Frost, and as of now, I am the leader. Pidda is by no means leaving, just stepping down to a lower position of PR Department / Advisor, as he knows a hell of a lot more about being a clan leader than I do right now. This was his own decision, so please respect it. I hope to lead the clan half as well as he did.

Awwwwwww that's so sweeeeeeet.

Pidda, show us your beard so we can see you blush.
Last edited by Bulletron; Mar 14, 2016 at 05:41 AM. Reason: im at the internet cafe across my college and im bored and im posting a lot
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Or seeing Frost inofficial :^)

Man I miss all of the threads we used to have. And making event threads. Hopefully this keeps up long enough to get back to that for a while.
Also what is hosting?

@Bullet
Well whatever, McGregor would've done the same if he'd been in Aldo's position. He's a bit of a dick is all really. Still really entertaining watching his interviews/fights. Being from Ireland, people over here fucking love him.