Ranking
Original Post
new lenshumod(wip)
Hey,

I have been working on a modified lenshumod latley.

This mod differs in several aspects from lenshu3ng.tbm:

-arms(wrists,elbows,shoulders) have increased dmt compared to the rest of the body

-instead of a dojo it has arena with walls

The reasons i had this mod made(big thx to aliosa here who worked hard on the mod) :

- imo ringouts can be very anticlimatic(for the players and for spectators too)

-arms(punches) are extremly underpowered when compared to kicks not only because u place your head and torso in a great danger but even when u manage to land a good punch it can often happen that one of your armjoints dms by your own force.

The dome takes away the need away to play carefully around the edge of the dojo ,while this is a skill of itself which i will miss in this domeversion ,the dome will allow you to go all out with attacks,launches and jumps tho.
Also dismemberd limbs can often be saved by a wall.

there are several versions at the moment

- lenshu3ng_a_arena.tbm

body: arms 400 dmt,rest of body normal lenshudmt (275)

-lenshu3ng_as_arena.tbm

body: arms 400 dmt,rest of body normal lenshudmt (275),small arena

-lenshu3ng_aw_arena.tbm

body:arms 500 dmt (wrists,elbows,shoulders) ,rest of body 300 dmt, wrists take no damage

-lenshu3ng_aw_sarena.tbm

body:arms 500 dmt (wrists,elbows,shoulders) ,rest of body 300 dmt, wrists take no damage,small arena

-Gimmickversion("Boxingversion"):

-lenshu3ng_boxarenav1.tbm

-lenshu3ng_boxsarenav1.tbm

Just for fun i had a version of this mod made in which the feet act like the head.
Meaning that if you kick your opponent with your feet you might as well smash your head in them.
Think of it as penaltypoints for kicking.
The opponent can try to hit your foot tho and knees still work as normal.

This mod is best played with 20 tfs imo.

The coreconcept stands but everything is subject to change.

nofeet is normal version,feet is boxing version.
Attached Files
feet_400_testing_fixed.tbm (14.3 KB, 0 views)
nofeet_400_testing_fixed.tbm (14.1 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by Kane; Feb 4, 2021 at 06:33 PM.
I really love it just because of the "Go all out without fear of getting out-ring'd" mindset it lets you get into.I still think that arm attacks should stay powerful as they usually are, relative to kicks.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
There should be a ring even though there's a dome imo ;^)

Haven't checked the mod yet but
For example, a player gets dm'd and his/her only chance is to ring out the opponent

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER