Ranking
ive made a new replay it isnt finish yet just a wip i want some tips on how to get a decap u can try and edit it etc so it will cause a decap and ofc other dm`s are welcome :'D
Attached Files
wipzor.rpl (60.6 KB, 9 views)
Imaparrot~!
I have a tip Imapirate. Grab his head right after you kick him the second time. then swing your leg around and try to remove his body from his head. lol
Sparring with Kotbolt, he had to leave so we drifted apart from a kick at frame 400, so i took myself the freedom to fulfill it against myself.
(400-0 is selfmade, the other is "real")
Attached Files
Groundcontroll22.rpl (359.7 KB, 12 views)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
2 spars, one with blacky, one with wwolfer. few sick moves ;p

and 1 wip for This event. Tell me what you think, what can be improv, and how much you love me :3.

I might post a spar for this other event as well. maybe the one with wwolfer, or if one of you guys is up to make some epic spar someday tell me ;D

PS : you'll need oblivionparkour.tbm to see the replay for the event.
Attached Files
sparrrh bblackcyeez.rpl (782.4 KB, 17 views)
spar wwolferrrrrh.rpl (552.9 KB, 8 views)
#deprav - WIP oblivion 1.rpl (524.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by deprav; May 26, 2011 at 04:59 AM.
Deprav, I've been BURNING for a good spar for a while. I don't like these people who are always so STIFF! We can choreograph and lax before hard hits to make it look really good.

Watching the replays....
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Deprav, I've been BURNING for a good spar for a while. I don't like these people who are always so STIFF! We can choreograph and lax before hard hits to make it look really good.

Watching the replays....

you tellin me im stiff

(just had to do it.)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
A decent spar I started with narhawl. Started out with a flurry of headshots xD
Got a 540 spinning flying side kick before he dqed.. Why the hell would someone put dq on a spar? xD
Wish it could've lasted longer...
Attached Files
sparring narhawl.rpl (440.0 KB, 13 views)