ES Recruitment Drive
I'm not prime yet but i'll be soon ^^

EDIT: End date changed... Now is for december 11 ^^
Last edited by GrayveXP; Dec 3, 2009 at 04:06 AM.

#TribeOn
heres my entry i drew it with my left hand so its not perfect. the reason i did it with my left is cause my right wrist hurts like crazy
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot-02-21-25-40.jpg  
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
tagger67... LoL man... Wtf did you do with your hands man?!?!? Heheheh... I'll wait for your "Right" entry... Get it?

hafizh101, you rock... It's awsome!!! If you accept help, I'll ask to you make one with the background half green, where's writen GrayveXP, and half red on other side, and write Piratez on red with the same letter that Grayve... That would be motherfuking nice ^^ And how did you got this letter from Toribash?!?!?

EVERYONE!!! SET PRICES!!!

And by now, this are the ones that I liked most:

Non-animated:
1st

2nd

3rd

4th

Animated:
1st

2nd

3rd
Last edited by GrayveXP; Dec 5, 2009 at 04:27 AM.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
tagger67... LoL man... Wtf did you do with your hands man?!?!? Heheheh... I'll wait for your "Right" entry... Get it?

hafizh101, you rock... It's awsome!!! If you accept help, I'll ask to you make one with the background half green, where's writen GrayveXP, and half red on other side, and write Piratez on red with the same letter that Grayve... That would be motherfuking nice ^^ And how did you got this letter from Toribash?!?!?

EVERYONE!!! SET PRICES!!!

And by now, this are the ones that I liked most:

Non-animated:
1st

2nd

3rd

Animated:
1st

2nd

3rd

meanie :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs