Toribash
Oy, I suggest poleaxes.tbm. My best attempt at making a realistic two-handed weapon mod.
^^^^^
That mod is really hard to understand for me, and the joints move way too weird for me to understand.

I did a thing.

nugkido8.tbm

It's a grappling mod with very little friction and hands cannot be grabbed.
Sounds pretty neat, ye? Showcase it pls.
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
^^^^^
That mod is really hard to understand for me, and the joints move way too weird for me to understand.

I did a thing.

nugkido8.tbm

It's a grappling mod with very little friction and hands cannot be grabbed.
Sounds pretty neat, ye? Showcase it pls.

I like it!

Added to publicfeatured

The weekly rotation has kinda fallen apart, it's more like minimum one week rather than only up for a week...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
A suggest a really fun boxing mod I made.

nug_boxing.tbm

Feet are extremely heavy but your pecs hold you up, if that makes sense. Punch/clinch the shit out of your opponent.
Attached Files
nug_boxing.tbm (1.6 KB, 4 views)
ナゲット
I would like to submit my jousting mod I made a long while back.

Inspired by acrojoust before they sadisticly removed it, Me and a whole bunch of others have hosted this many many times and had some really fun nights on it.

Differences to acrojoust are sumo rule dojo and much more options for attack variants by pushing off of the different pads and kickers at the start.

We normally play with sumo rule off for longer matches but by default it is on to reduce fight length.

Thought I would submit something fast and fun as I have mainly seen variants of existing rooms in the feature spot and In my eyes there should be fun/impressive mods being placed there, Instead of just game rule variant mods if the idea of the room is to bring new players to toribash or to sniff out the talented modders.

Thankyou for your time and I hope you enjoy the mod as much as we do.

blu_precijoust_v4_fixed.tbm
- Blu -
Originally Posted by blun7y View Post

Attachment 561668

Was a bit skeptical at first, but you can actually do quite a few moves with this mod. I'd really like to try it out in multiplayer !
Toribash It is a perfect simulation game of the human motion. Why not make an official mod to be realistic? With game rules like spar, with 5 tf (10 tf need change to 5 or less sometimes)

This game its perfect to simulating real fights, we need a realistic oficial mod. At least xspar.tbm with 5 tf.
Originally Posted by Kusunoki View Post
Toribash It is a perfect simulation game of the human motion. Why not make an official mod to be realistic? With game rules like spar, with 5 tf (10 tf need change to 5 or less sometimes)

This game its perfect to simulating real fights, we need a realistic oficial mod. At least xspar.tbm with 5 tf.

It'd take too long for a multiplayer public room. (If that's what you meant)
Last edited by DashSora; Apr 17, 2016 at 05:35 PM.
I see there's still nugkido in featured. I suggest new version of messer I just finished: wc_messer_beta2.tbm. "Beta" for now in case I still find some bug, but it's solid. Notable changes:

- My new tori bodies. More realistic and sexy etc.
- Different starting positions. More natural, with sword hand slightly in front and off-hand lowered. Besides looking better, this also helps prevent first-turn skeets since you have to retract your sword hand back to attempt a throw.
- Swords dq outside the dojo. Think twice before trying to skeet.
- Swords are more slippery, and instagib bit inside is slightly thinner.
- Can't grab anything except sword handles.
- Point threshold
- Some other stuff I forget.
Attached Files
wc_messer_beta2.tbm (18.7 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 21, 2016 at 09:36 PM.
Hadn't checked this thread for a little over a week - will have a look and add a new mod when I'm back from work
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave