Ranking
this thread is literally killing me
i'm dying help pls

I'm amazed as to how many people can't take a joke.
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
No, Ninja gave CnC, you apparently just can't take negative CnC. I think it looked like all you did was flop around like a fish out of water. If I were you I would erratically lift and lower my arms 1 frame after the other. I would also go for a more fluid and less stiff way of fighting.

I am sorry, you must be lost. The sparring style I have created took me months to create, it is not called "flop around like a fish out of water," it is called TwitchFu, thanks for your cnc, but I would advise you to not post here again if you can't actually give me amazing cnc like Aoepi, Doge, Dezrai, and Private did. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I am sorry, you must be lost. The sparring style I have created took me months to create, it is not called "flop around like a fish out of water," it is called TwitchFu, thanks for your cnc, but I would advise you to not post here again if you can't actually give me amazing cnc like Aoepi, Doge, Dezrai, and Private did. Thanks.

oh my god, please. you made this up less than a week ago. it's not reasonable to make.. this. it's supposed to be actual fighting, not this fish. now next time actually make something instead of a joke that you clearly stated your self, [11/24/2014 7:41:59 PM] BuZe [Weezi Squad and TwitchFu Founder and Leader]: i am focusing on twitchfu until I get infracted or banned or the thread gets shamed
now like i said before, this is not a page for trolling randomness that doesn't seem to help anyone.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
You obviously don't know how to do the art of TwitchFu, this is a real thing, not a joke, so stop being so butthurt and serious. Don't post here again. Thanks.
Last edited by BuZe; Nov 26, 2014 at 07:10 PM.
done, reported. make sure not to make bad jokes that you shout out loud in skype are purposely a boring joke.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
9/10 it's nice but could've been better.

also ninja you cannot report him for that.
The art of TwitchFu is gr8

and yes, Aez is my alt.
Attached Files
#Aez S Colors.rpl (427.7 KB, 10 views)
#Aez S VICTOR.rpl (669.2 KB, 11 views)