ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Minibash 0.4
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.4
- Removed aging training restrictions
- Faster loading of game (assets have been made external from the game)
- FPS increase
- added sound for versus screen
- fix for custom torso color
- fixed menu button unpausing replay
- prevent long leg mods

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the accounts to a fresh start.
Last edited by hampa; Aug 17, 2011 at 07:55 AM.
did you make the track that goes inbetween each fight? because its pretty awesome, and i want to put it in my itunes so i can just listen to it over and over.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
it would be pretty cool if u could dm other limbs besides the head and maybe add some gradient colors too lol but overall its sweet Hampa it keeps getting better and better ;]
Hampa,can you make a "Turn Off Souund" option?
Some guys (like me) play this game with the personal sound...can you make it please?
Originally Posted by rblrenan View Post
Hampa,can you make a "Turn Off Souund" option?
Some guys (like me) play this game with the personal sound...can you make it please?

Ok, will do.
I think it would be better if you got like 10 XP for decaping someone... Nut its still lovely!
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
I think it would be better if you got like 10 XP for decaping someone... Nut its still lovely!

With one easy hit you can decap so i dont know :/
I need to fight with a lot of bugged personages, one with hand in whole room and my size body.. what to do? :/