ES Recruitment Drive
Would Hawkeye's idea work even better, allowing for more hand and finger movement?
Last edited by Rouxster; Mar 5, 2016 at 05:25 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
For SP probably. 40 joints is actually overkill, but with that you could even do a wrist and elbow. When I said 19 joints above I meant only fingers, not including wrist. In 20 joints you can do proper fingers and a rudimentary wrist that can move forward and back.
I think were talking here about a hand were the finger could move up & down and left & right.

I mean, look at the gif and how the hand move and react.

Does any modder here think it could be possible in singleplayer, to actually do something close to that ?
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I think combining tori and uke would be better. I would rather have a mod that works spectacularly in sp and not in mp than a mod that is just ok in both. Having an elbow to use would help a lot with real-life pen-spinning techniques as well. I truly believe that pretty much anything is do-able in toribash.

A mod like this would require lots of time and dedication with multiple stages of development, that's why I am offering a large tc reward to the person (or persons) who can pull this off.
Last edited by Rouxster; Mar 5, 2016 at 06:31 AM.
Well... I made this:

pics

I guess if uke's body parts are involved I could make a wrist elbow and shoulder or something. Also the green blocks will have to rotate and move with the hand, but in the mod they are stationary.

EDIT:
I guess there's something wrong with the forum so here's another link.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j8...hand_proto.tbm
Last edited by MacSparrow; Mar 5, 2016 at 05:44 PM. Reason: problems with upload
whoa, that middle finger.
anyways, this mod would be for making replays, maybe for some contests...
not really for multiplayer.

or for multiplayer but only for making replays
BACIC
i tested it using uke as pen and as you can see it is little clumsy.
movement speed of fingers should be faster and thumb should be rotated to the palm just like in real hand to be useful.

replay is here:

*strange, the replay i made won't load, game crashes
Lite Moderated Message:
Removed replay from attachments, uploads are broken, use a file sharing service.
Last edited by Lite; Mar 6, 2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: *update
BACIC
I can't even open the mod. What version of toribash are you using? Maybe that has something to do with it.