ES Recruitment Drive
Oh god, it's going to turn into one of those threads...
Anyway here is my opinion on shovels/lifts

First you need to get the definition of shovels, suplexs, lifts, and kick lifts my definition of them are

Lift: When you lift someone above your head.

Shovel:A tool used for digging When one player lifts the other and throws/puts them down out side the ring.

Suplex: A move when you lift them over your head then lean backwards far enough to make them hit the ground.

Kick Lifts: Kicking a player off there feet and then lifting them into the air.

I Consider all of these fair and respectable tactics, aslong as it isn't in a competitive place(tourneys, clan wars, duels etc), Because... well its a fucking game, get over it, games are meant for fun, let the shoveler/kick lifter have there fun, you'll have plenty of chances to have fun in other matches.
I think it is alright to use moves like a shovel in the respect that it is almost impossible to defend if you don't know how. They are just moves which are easy to win with for players who have no skill, newbies can beat very good players with a shovel if they use it at the right time. This means a victory using a shovel is less impressive than a win using a cooler move like a backward throw thing. The problem is when unskilled players act as if they are amazing for beating someone with a shovel. If someone is trying to make the game interesting then this is a good thing... Inventive starter moves can make an awesome match with lots of counters and saves. Shovels are fine but they are not impressive.

Thank you for reading.
Good morning sweet princess
When I was noob, there was no turny romes. When you are in the belt fixed rooms you meet players on your own level. I think they will be more axeptant whit "noob" tecnichs.
And btw, loads of idiots play this game, some1 will allways be nagging anyhow you play.
GL
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Just work on getting bent back, using there momentum to send them flyijg out of the ring
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
I like to use this move,
1: Relax all
2:Right rotate chest
3:Grab with left hand only
4:Exted your left Glute, so your left leg goes outwards.
5:Contract Abs
6: Right bend Lumbar

You might want to extend both your knees after one turn so they don't bend and DQ. I have found this opener very useful in Akido and I use it a lot. I hope it helps.
Cuz they noons. And to be honest this topic is, and always will be, still relevant until the silicon in our computer boards sink into the great molten gobs stopper of the earth in the world's heat death in the same liquid state from which it came in a cycle of eternal rebirth. (Oh no I let my poetic moron side out)

But seriously every week or do another noob will make another thread about shovelling so if we just keep bumping old ones there will be no need for this cycle to continue and it might save some people some effort.

In the end people will shovel: get over it and just rage quit.
Good morning sweet princess
What I do to win in aikido is when I have someone face to face, both hands grabbing onto them, I raise one shoulder and contract the elbow, and lower the other shoulder and extend the arm
Also known as CombatBot