ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(dY) Dynamic
Application

To join Dynamic, you must write a free form application. If you don't know how to write a free form app, then you are not worthy.

Last edited by wizard; Sep 27, 2014 at 09:56 PM.

(im)

Hello Dynamic I am PandaKing2, I am 12 years old and I was a honors student before i began my homeschooling. I livestream and record video games and i spend about 4-5 hours a day playing toribash. I am a black belt and my favorite mod is Greykido and Lenshu but my best mod is Greykido. I suck at parkour but I am trying to learn how to be better at it. i am pretty good at sparring. For more information msg me on here or contact me in game or email me or send me a msg on skype. ^_^ My skype is SickGamer23 and my email is [email protected]
-----
oh and btw i can make you a banner if you'd like
Attached Files
I beat a master belt.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
it was almost sparing.rpl (54.7 KB, 2 views)
Body Leg Swwep.rpl (74.0 KB, 2 views)
Lenshu.rpl (87.4 KB, 2 views)
Too op.rpl (68.3 KB, 2 views)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.rpl (25.9 KB, 2 views)
wwwwwww.rpl (250.1 KB, 2 views)
wwwww.rpl (60.2 KB, 2 views)
YUUUUUUUUUUUP.rpl (33.0 KB, 2 views)
YUUUUUUUUP.rpl (74.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by PandaKing2; Sep 28, 2014 at 01:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Originally Posted by PandaKing2 View Post
Hello Dynamic I am PandaKing2, I am 12 years old and I was a honors student before i began my homeschooling. I livestream and record video games and i spend about 4-5 hours a day playing toribash. I am a black belt and my favorite mod is Greykido and Lenshu but my best mod is Greykido. I suck at parkour but I am trying to learn how to be better at it. i am pretty good at sparring. For more information msg me on here or contact me in game or email me or send me a msg on skype. ^_^ My skype is SickGamer23 and my email is [email protected]
-----
oh and btw i can make you a banner if you'd like

I like it for the first app. ACCEPTED

(im)