Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkHorsePyro View Post
Hello i live in Nashville, Tn. East US. My name is Sabrina, I love sports. I play Volleyball and Softball. I'm really good at drawing and painting, So i'm really into artsy stuff. I also LOVE to read and am pretty decent with words. I wanted to join Doctor because i'm looking for a Toribash family. People to have my back and have theirs, I'm not in it for the status or rewards. I do not have a skype but i can make one. <3 I hope i got everything.

You're a nice person, but I would like to see you improve this application. It's a tad too short

Neutral
I'm just gamin' man
Hello i live in Nashville, Tn. East US. My name is Sabrina, I love sports. I play Volleyball and Softball. I'm really good at drawing and painting, So i'm really into artsy stuff. I also LOVE to read and am pretty decent with words. I wanted to join Doctor because i'm looking for a Toribash family. People to have my back and have theirs, I'm not in it for the status or rewards. I do not have a skype but i can make one. <3 I hope i got everything.

I agree, you should remake your app so it is a bit longer.
Until then I am also Neutral
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Hello i live in Nashville, Tn. East US. My name is Sabrina, I love sports. I play Volleyball and Softball. I'm really good at drawing and painting, So i'm really into artsy stuff. I also LOVE to read and am pretty decent with words. I grew up fairly poor so it was the little things that kept me entertained. Like reading or playing outside, Which led to me playing smart and determined in real life and Toribash as well. Even though I am not a sore loser, i hate to lose. I wanted to join Doctor because i'm looking for a Toribash family. People to have my back and have theirs, I'm not in it for the status or rewards. I play Toribash for fun strictly, I do not complain when i lose for i am the only one to blame. My motto is "A sore loser, is a real loser". Also i will donate as much as possible I do not have a skype but i will make one as soon as possible. And i will take any critiques or advice with respect and work towards being a better person and player. I hope this was better! <3 Ciao.
Hello i live in Nashville, Tn. East US. My name is Sabrina, I love sports. I play Volleyball and Softball. I'm really good at drawing and painting, So i'm really into artsy stuff. I also LOVE to read and am pretty decent with words. I grew up fairly poor so it was the little things that kept me entertained. Like reading or playing outside, Which led to me playing smart and determined in real life and Toribash as well. Even though I am not a sore loser, i hate to lose. I wanted to join Doctor because i'm looking for a Toribash family. People to have my back and have theirs, I'm not in it for the status or rewards. I play Toribash for fun strictly, I do not complain when i lose for i am the only one to blame. My motto is "A sore loser, is a real loser". Also i will donate as much as possible I do not have a skype but i will make one as soon as possible. And i will take any critiques or advice with respect and work towards being a better person and player. I hope this was better! <3 Ciao.

A bit better, but it's not up to my standards. You don't post much either. If you can up that, I might change my mind. For now, I'm Neutral.
I'm just gamin' man

The last part was much better. I feel like I actually know you now. At the same time though, the first few sentences were clearly cp, the rest made up for it.

That's why you get a

Yes
Last edited by Rust; Jun 16, 2015 at 01:57 AM.
Hey gang!
My IRL name is Dominic(14 years old) and I am from Rockford, Illinois (GMT: -5). I love to play football and hope to play high school football this coming year. I also love working with computers, my summer job is to update/fix my school's computers. I would love to tie my computer skills into Toribash, like creating art and streaming! I am also very in game active and if you look at my posts, I'm not very forum active. If that is a major problem, I'll check forums everyday and try to interact with other Toribash players. I am pretty well known in Toribash... I guess. My previous clan was ICE which was discontinued. I love all the mods, but the mod(s) that I am very comfortable playing on, especially when it is over TC is Aikidobigdojo or Greykido. I also do play, but not that often: TK, Lenshu and Rk-mma. I really like clan Doctor is because it's a new clan and I would love to get to know the people in it!
-----
I had another account, WEKEE whom was also brown, but the name got very annoying.
Last edited by Lampito; Jun 16, 2015 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lampito View Post
Hey gang!
My IRL name is Dominic(14 years old) and I am from Rockford, Illinois (GMT: -5). I love to play football and hope to play high school football this coming year. I also love working with computers, my summer job is to update/fix my school's computers. I would love to tie my computer skills into Toribash, like creating art and streaming! I am also very in game active and if you look at my posts, I'm not very forum active. If that is a major problem, I'll check forums everyday and try to interact with other Toribash players. I am pretty well known in Toribash... I guess. My previous clan was ICE which was discontinued. I love all the mods, but the mod(s) that I am very comfortable playing on, especially when it is over TC is Aikidobigdojo or Greykido. I also do play, but not that often: TK, Lenshu and Rk-mma. I really like clan Doctor is because it's a new clan and I would love to get to know the people in it!
-----
I had another account, WEKEE whom was also brown, but the name got very annoying.

I do like your app. It was of decent size. The forum inactivity shouldn't cause a Huge issue but, if it becomes unreasonable then there will be a problem. As for your reasons, "because it's a new clan" doesn't cut the cake for me.

Neutral
Last edited by Rust; Jun 16, 2015 at 01:58 AM.
Hey gang!
-----

I'd like to give him trial. He seems nice, and I liked his app. Yes.
I'm just gamin' man
Hey gang!
-----

You look like a nice dude, but like Rust said your reason for joining is sort of meh. I'd love to play you in ABD or Greykido sometime though.

For now I'm saying neutral.

And DarkHorsePyro, you seem like a good sport. Mind showing off some of your paintings and/or drawings? For now I'm also going to say neutral.
Last edited by potateau; Jun 16, 2015 at 02:03 AM.
Maybe this wasn't specified clearly for either for you.
Why did you choose Doctor specifically, there are other clans.
Until you answer this question I'm staying neutral.