ES Recruitment Drive
Hello my name is Tyler known tyhazel im a replay maker of tricking sparing and im decent at akidobigdojo. The clans that i have experience is Rae Sync TB Tge. A long time ago i failed at being active but im a little rusty being on everyday. I can assist you as a clan in many ways i can send replays for clan videos and im decent in akido.I want to join this clan because a lot of very good players are in the clan. The clan is talented and unique at the game and there cool people mostly.My GMT mountain standard time.My skype is tyler.hazel10.Anything special about me? i can do easy DMs in akido and easy saves.And thats about it.I passed going to 7th grade and get a's and b's in classes.I mostly do spars but im up for anything else im saving up for /Void Force\im really poor.Hope you guys accept it my replays are coming shortly.
Originally Posted by tyhazel View Post
Hello my name is Tyler known tyhazel im a replay maker of tricking sparing and im decent at akidobigdojo. The clans that i have experience is Rae Sync TB Tge. A long time ago i failed at being active but im a little rusty being on everyday. I can assist you as a clan in many ways i can send replays for clan videos and im decent in akido.I want to join this clan because a lot of very good players are in the clan. The clan is talented and unique at the game and there cool people mostly.My GMT mountain standard time.My skype is tyler.hazel10.Anything special about me? i can do easy DMs in akido and easy saves.And thats about it.I passed going to 7th grade and get a's and b's in classes.I mostly do spars but im up for anything else im saving up for /Void Force\im really poor.Hope you guys accept it my replays are coming shortly.

Alright hello... Ive played you in game, and im not too found of your sparring skills, but I do know you can trick. Anyways, Im neutral as of now because of my experiences with you (examples: Fighting with people ingame, thinking your better than swexx - don't deny it its in your skype motd). Ill let the others decide on you.

I'm going to say no because the application was fairly poor.
[Enter signature here]

No from me.
Vote for Silver
YES! SILVER IS REALLY APPLYING!

JOINDATE 2008, 5th dan: INGAME ACTIVITY: PERFECT
POSTS 53: FORUM ACTIVITY: DOPE

HOW CAN YOU SAY NO?

ok... seriously now.

GMT:
+1 (Germany)

About me
Im 21 y/o, male, law student, stoner and extremly sexy

Why join?
- I really love the clan tag
- Every Dr I fought with yet was skilled AND polite
- I wanna be part of a new clan and help becoming the best

How can I help
- I do this quite long. So I have a lot of knowledge about this game.
- I can play every mod quite decent. (except parcour. i rly suck at that)
- My best mods are lenshu, aikido and tk.
- I do great singleplayer stuff (i like the oldschool)

Special skills
No. I suck

Aaaaand some replays
im sure wobble will convince you of my epic skills
Attached Files
50k headkick.rpl (181.3 KB, 3 views)
deathgrip.rpl (66.2 KB, 3 views)
fuck some shit up.rpl (178.1 KB, 3 views)
spar.rpl (552.3 KB, 3 views)
wobble.rpl (132.4 KB, 3 views)
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by silversun View Post
YES! SILVER IS REALLY APPLYING!

JOINDATE 2008, 5th dan: INGAME ACTIVITY: PERFECT
POSTS 53: FORUM ACTIVITY: DOPE

HOW CAN YOU SAY NO?

ok... seriously now.

GMT:
+1 (Germany)

About me
Im 21 y/o, male, law student, stoner and extremly sexy

Why join?
- I really love the clan tag
- Every Dr I fought with yet was skilled AND polite
- I wanna be part of a new clan and help becoming the best

How can I help
- I do this quite long. So I have a lot of knowledge about this game.
- I can play every mod quite decent. (except parcour. i rly suck at that)
- My best mods are lenshu, aikido and tk.
- I do great singleplayer stuff (i like the oldschool)

Special skills
No. I suck

Aaaaand some replays
im sure wobble will convince you of my epic skills

No. Rip. Not freeform
Originally Posted by error View Post
Yep. Not free form. Denied.

He's a law student and a stoner.

Goodluck with that "career"