Toribash
Original Post
[dog] want to join?

Interested in becoming a Dog? Well before you can join just need to know a little about you. So dont be werid and just drop a little about you below. Oh and by the way, we could care less about your skill level. Take your shot here.

Best of luck!

~Zeus
Last edited by max; May 29, 2023 at 09:35 PM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
hello, i’m acceptance/max (my irl name, i’m not identity theft father max) this clan/community seems very nice and i feel like i’d fit right in place with everyone. my strengths are aikido, mushu and taekkyon. i’ve played this game on/off for nearly 3 years and would love to join this clan.
Last edited by Acceptance; Jan 23, 2022 at 01:20 AM.
Originally Posted by Acceptance View Post
hello, i’m acceptance/max (my irl name, i’m not identity theft father max) this clan/community seems very nice and i feel like i’d fit right in place with everyone. my strengths are aikido, mushu and taekkyon. i’ve played this game on/off for nearly 3 years and would love to join this clan.

i like the irl name, accepted.
Hello, my name is Mist (Randy irl) and I’ve been in this community since 2011 alt name (L3rkDeath) and my attitude has always been the same. Whenever dedicated I’m always there for the part I’m in. Awkward enough today is my bday (25) and I wish the best in this clan because I believe you’ll go far.

Back in topic, my favorite mods are aikidobigdojo and mushu. Used to play a lot of other mods but with slow in game activity, I lowkey forgot and on the process of learning them all again. Other than that I see good vibes from this clan and I can’t wait to know more of you.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Mist View Post
Hello, my name is Mist (Randy irl) and I’ve been in this community since 2011 alt name (L3rkDeath) and my attitude has always been the same. Whenever dedicated I’m always there for the part I’m in. Awkward enough today is my bday (25) and I wish the best in this clan because I believe you’ll go far.

Back in topic, my favorite mods are aikidobigdojo and mushu. Used to play a lot of other mods but with slow in game activity, I lowkey forgot and on the process of learning them all again. Other than that I see good vibes from this clan and I can’t wait to know more of you.

First thing, good to see you, buddy. Nothing but love, you already know you accepted.
I don't know how to make an interesting application, so I'll just list off a few things I guess you should know.

So I'm 18, and you probably wouldn't think that with my IGN being MewTheCute, but it was in 2017, so just maybe you can cut my younger self some slack....maybe, I probably wouldn't. All add here that Life is kickin my ass currently, but I can get over that a bit by dying on Toribash over and over again.

In any case, I just play the game honestly. I'm only 2nd Dan right now, but I'm very active. You probably noticed if you ever checked clan activity. I can’t really say if I’m “good” at any certain mode, though I play Aikido and ABD a lot, and I feel like I’m getting better at those.

Mushu and Boxshu though, I just full send it and hope it works.Lenshu for me right now is also another bag of fun I haven’t gotten the hang of.

I just wanna join though because the Discords be funny af. Also, you’ll get tons of activity from me, so maybe one day I can sprout into one of the Clans better duelers.

Or I die.
Originally Posted by MewTheCute View Post
I don't know how to make an interesting application, so I'll just list off a few things I guess you should know.

So I'm 18, and you probably wouldn't think that with my IGN being MewTheCute, but it was in 2017, so just maybe you can cut my younger self some slack....maybe, I probably wouldn't. All add here that Life is kickin my ass currently, but I can get over that a bit by dying on Toribash over and over again.

In any case, I just play the game honestly. I'm only 2nd Dan right now, but I'm very active. You probably noticed if you ever checked clan activity. I can’t really say if I’m “good” at any certain mode, though I play Aikido and ABD a lot, and I feel like I’m getting better at those.

Mushu and Boxshu though, I just full send it and hope it works.Lenshu for me right now is also another bag of fun I haven’t gotten the hang of.

I just wanna join though because the Discords be funny af. Also, you’ll get tons of activity from me, so maybe one day I can sprout into one of the Clans better duelers.

Or I die.

I like it id vote yes
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime

Or I die.

I mean I was 2nd Dan when I joined dog. Now I’m 9th. You just need people to play with bb. I say si <3
Indiscriminate sex icon of the south

Or I die.

Yeah, if he can improve his forum activity a little, im wiling to try him out.