Ranking
Original Post
Requirements
What's the requirements to join this wonderful clan?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Not being a freelancer.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
being on a personal level with most/some/all of the clan.
being loyal, active, ircactive.
And then some things we look at is proper grammar, punctuation, and of course ability to have fun in a group :3
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
being on a personal level with most/some/all of the clan.
being loyal, active, ircactive.
And then some things we look at is proper grammar, punctuation, and of course ability to have fun in a group :3

So that's a huge green card for me, right?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
If he joined he'd get a big fat yes from me <3
Unless this is a joke from wiggi too me then; satiknee: Freelancer, you'd get banned and raped and pillaged.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
FUCK YES FREELANCER

You're not even in Clan.