Ranking
Original Post
[TPC] Art Contest!

Art... Art... Art... Oh I guess this doesn't tell you much with just saying art... So this awesomely epic event are for all kinds of artists... Artists that use paint, Photoshop, Gimp, Cinema4d, 3ds max, or whatever else you can possibly think of that makes art!!! Hell, you can even make text art; it might not get a placing, but it is still a type of art!!!

For this event there are no limits. You can make textures, backgrounds, website concepts, banners, signatures, or pretty much anything else! We are looking for creativity and some awesome skills.
Also, for a little hint, if you make it relating to ThePieClan or halloween, it would probably have a better chance at placing ;) Just saying.

Rules:
  • Your art piece shall be new and created for this event, no pre-made stuff.
  • There are no limits of what kind of art you can do.
  • Plagiarism is illegal and will not be tolerated without crediting the source, with the exception of Photo Manipulations ( You must include a speed art with the Photo Manipulation. Example: http://youtube.com/betadesignshd )
  • No stealing other peoples work
  • You are allowed 1 entry, but you may swap it at any time before the deadline.

Judges:

• Beta
  • PieGod
  • Azuremage
  • Cozzakilll

Prizes:

• First: 30k
  • Second: 15k
  • No third place, sorry gotta make it a little harder

All artwork must be completed and entered by November 24th. You have some time, put in those details and get going!
Last edited by Jak; Oct 20, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Lol ^I laughed ty Great entry btw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Sorry man, I am leaving on a plane today at 12AM so im not gonna be able to do this, because I can't bring my tablet. I wish I could finish this because it's so amazing, but I can't because I'll be gone for a month.
Here's the Wip:

Spa-spa-spa-SPIDER!!!!

As you can see there is barely any color and is incomplete considering the legs look wierd and are all messed up. Sorry I couldn't finish it ):
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
I have project in mind. I guess i just needed the motivation to begin. I'm in
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
ANY !!! ANY KIND OF ART <333 Can't stress this enough. DO WHATEVER! whatever is in your comfort zone. If you want to jack off and cum a smiley face.. GO FOR IT... It's art... Wait... wait, no don't do that.... You can but, ... no thanks...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Heres my entry
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Lol you be so mean to me... and Cmon guys we need more entries
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!