Toribash
Original Post
Guess the Replay Maker!

INTRODUCTION
Well hello there, my name is chamara (obviously). I am a mediocre replay maker. Sometimes I like to lurk around the forums, seeking for great replaymakers styles and unique replays. I have seen alot of styles which made me think of how well someones style represents them. That, brang up a question; can people recognise the replaymaker just by the replays style? Only one way to find out, a trivia-ish event!

OBJECTIVE
This event is made to test toribashers knowledge of replay styles and to show people different replay types.
Me or pusga will give you 1 replay and 1 torilife hint of the replaymaker and you need to guess the replaymaker. If someone doesn't find the correct answer in 2 days, the first letter of the replaymakers nick will be given. Each time someone guesses correctly, we will ask another question. Rewards are 1k for each question.

ONLY ONE ENTRY PER DAY

Okaay so here is the first question. This replaymaker has a bunch of default replays and he's in the same clan as ashaltaf.
Here is the replay:
Happy guessing!

Event made with pusga
Attached Files
1.rpl (177.7 KB, 73 views)
Last edited by chamara; Nov 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM.
Sorry for the huge delay, I was busy.

Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
my guess is shook.

Gratz, sending the TC.

Chamara will do the next one.

Originally Posted by sasori1 View Post
my guess is shook aswell

chris got it before you, sorry.
Last edited by pusga; Nov 7, 2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gratz chris,
So, the hint is;
The Sum of Destructivity
And the replay is attached.
Happy guessing.
Attached Files
3.rpl (180.5 KB, 41 views)
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Sounds like a replay name from War_Hero.

The name is 3 because we don't want competitors to recognise the name of the replay.
Originally Posted by THE FIRST POST
ONLY ONE ENTRY PER DAY

Read goddamit.
Also Abdy said cube, so you can't say it.
Originally Posted by Dzajko56 View Post
I guess it's Pulse!

Nope, not even close.
-----
Originally Posted by Abdy View Post
My guess is [Fish]Cube.

That is incorrect.

Remember, try to understand the hint or the style, not just say random replaymaker names.
Last edited by chamara; Nov 7, 2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HiVoltage?
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010