Toribash
Original Post
Guess the Replay Maker!

INTRODUCTION
Well hello there, my name is chamara (obviously). I am a mediocre replay maker. Sometimes I like to lurk around the forums, seeking for great replaymakers styles and unique replays. I have seen alot of styles which made me think of how well someones style represents them. That, brang up a question; can people recognise the replaymaker just by the replays style? Only one way to find out, a trivia-ish event!

OBJECTIVE
This event is made to test toribashers knowledge of replay styles and to show people different replay types.
Me or pusga will give you 1 replay and 1 torilife hint of the replaymaker and you need to guess the replaymaker. If someone doesn't find the correct answer in 2 days, the first letter of the replaymakers nick will be given. Each time someone guesses correctly, we will ask another question. Rewards are 1k for each question.

ONLY ONE ENTRY PER DAY

Okaay so here is the first question. This replaymaker has a bunch of default replays and he's in the same clan as ashaltaf.
Here is the replay:
Happy guessing!

Event made with pusga
Attached Files
1.rpl (177.7 KB, 73 views)
Last edited by chamara; Nov 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM.
Originally Posted by f4ri20701 View Post
so any more replay trivia?

We'll continue this event after we rest a bit. Until then, we'll just leave this here.
Is it BishopOne Or Oracle?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!