Toribash
@jess
I see that you were in experience as a clan trial. If you failed to pass the week long trial test in xp, then what does that tell us about how you will respect our week long trial test.
If you promise to try harder As a trial, I will say yes. But as for now, I'm neutral
Originally Posted by pwnsors102 View Post
@jess
I see that you were in experience as a clan trial. If you failed to pass the week long trial test in xp, then what does that tell us about how you will respect our week long trial test.
If you promise to try harder As a trial, I will say yes. But as for now, I'm neutral

I failed the trial bacause i was a noob in the time i was in .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by pwnsors102 View Post
Ok I say yes then. As I see, you are better

thanks ,
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!

Belt: Blue but my ex-Main (NinjaKyle) Was 4th dan black belt

GMT: -5.00 Eastern

Past Clans
Phase: Were Forum Inactive
Brutal: were forum inactive
Pyro: Died
Cry: Didnt Feel like the clan for me
Electric: Leader spammed alot and didnt care
Origin: didnt feel like the clan for me
Metal:Sadley Died
Player Card: (Old)

Player Card: (New Main)

About Yourself: My name is Kyle i really like [Au] a couple of my friends are in this clan .I live in Greensboro, North Carolina i've been playing toribash for 2 1/2 years and i really like toribash i am forum active and i play in game everday all day i try to post when i want every day My favourite mods are Wushu, Mushu, ABD,Akido,Greykido but i never really focused on any other mods. And i would like to join this clan cause i thinks it is a really good clan and i know im not like master belt like the rest but i stand out when i play i practice all the time and i hope yall consider this app ty for taking your time out of your day to read this app and i am a well rounded guy i know when to make people laugh and i know when to get serious you always gotta have a well rounded guy in your clan and hopefully i will be that guy

I have applied for this clan before. I wasn't as experienced as I am now, so that might've been what held me back. I hope I can redeem myself and be able to become apart of [Au]. I've seen a lot of members and they seem really good, some never really speak when I'm around, which I have no problem with.

If you didn't know, I am a very experienced Mushu'er/Wushu'er. Only a handful of people know of my skill but I am hoping to become known more. I am 13 I am a very mature guy, I understand some of you might've heard bad things about me in my past, because I will admit, I was not as experienced as I am now though. But I hope you all can forget the past (including other people that I might've had problems with that may be reading this), and focus on what's important, the present and future. It's not much because all of my old replays have been obscured due to updating my Toribash. So they are all gone, most of my favorite ones too. But some of you may have already seen these two because I have been sharing them everywhere like crazy due to me really liking them to an extreme. To tell you a bit more about myself, I like to play sports, I am a very intelligent and out-going guy . I can be serious and be really funny at times. But I am usually chill at times unless I am upset for whatever reason.Me and Yuesimot, Nerfpls, Tylercoon and BBalstar know each other and we have been friends for sometime now.

I can't think of what else there is to inform you of about myself, but I hope this should do. So I hope you all take this application into consideration. Oh and by the way, for those of you that don't know,Unfortunately i dont have a skype. but sometime soon but when i do Feel free to contact me. Any other questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

Sincerly,

Rainn
Attached Files
#A_Star.rpl (165.2 KB, 4 views)
Last Soul.rpl (262.1 KB, 4 views)
#Amazing Hoaxshu.rpl (104.4 KB, 5 views)
#Anxiety.rpl (145.0 KB, 5 views)
#Fluidity.rpl (166.9 KB, 4 views)
#Freedom Rainn.rpl (123.9 KB, 5 views)
║ OŁƉɅ ║
I must say i have a definite yes to Rain, he is a very good friend of mine and he is very considerate of other players . Good luck Rain.
I say yes to Rainn and Jennsson, Kazikami I really don't like how you only have 1 post however I would still like to meet you ingame to test you out more.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere