Ranking
i like the opener, position at 375 is odd but not bad, grab in manip was juice, all dms were sick

nice replay
alright guy
earth you kind of stumbled on that first step, launch is the big epiic sexy but your arms are pretty weird how you tuck them almost symmetrically. and cmon no one just does normal tucks and spins you got some nice air you need to do like 12 hook kicks and 72 air punches and then land.

liquid superpower ok nuthug your abs and lumbar just died and then your toes imploded, arms were nice on launch but the spin and flip are weird, i definitly see a possibility of tucking more straight and getting less flip more spin and some edgy kicks.

quavo yes sorry i dont speak uke rape good moves thou
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
the leg is pretty much extended during the entire windup. imo that looks awkward and takes a way a lot and i mean a lot of perceived power. sure u got a big boom but youve just moved your leg into uke at a high speed. if the knee were (almost?) fully contracted before kicking, and extending during the windup that would have looked more satisfying to me.
alright guy
ye i cant help but agree, though it might look more awkward if i were to contract the knee after having it almost entirely extended for the jump to grab the groin. i'll see if i can fix it though

brb
-----
lol forgot to post

this kick probably has way more potential (like maybe get the right arm too if i pull it right) so i might mess with it later today
Attached Files
amphibian.rpl (446.9 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by tabby; Feb 13, 2020 at 04:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, Your replay is really good, opener was a little strange, but how you did next 3 kicks was really awesome, i like the movement after first boom.

Nice dms, cool replay 88/100
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|