Toribash
Original Post
Wishing you a happy birthday!!
Hello this thread will be for the honorable and most beautiful and amazing aqours members of ours to celebrate there date of birth.
This speech is going to be for all the aqours members and shall they know that I love them from all my heart so let's begin.
Aqour members, I can't thank you enough for all the awesome things that you have done for the clan. You have been good clan members , and I can't imagine how the clan would be without you. I want to congratulate the clan members on adding another year to there life and I hope that when the birthday occurs it brings you an abundance of happiness and joy, also not to forget our hard working leaders Miso and sadgamer for creating this amazing clan, Danthe4th for being pun, jagger for jogging,brick for being a brick. Any I left behind please forgive me this thread will be WIP,
Now I will explain what's this thread about I will be adding the members name and congratulate them here, today is Spookie's birthday so we will start with her and in time this thread will be huge with birthdays for ous to remember and celebrate life.

Spookie Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday 17/7/2020
Miso903 and Daboomba
Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the life you live. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Happy birthday 28/7/2020

Last edited by cutterchop; Aug 18, 2020 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Miso is blind so I made words bigger

Yes post their identiy yes. Happy bday / mimi? / Spookie :ghost_emoji:
Last edited by cutterchop; Jul 17, 2020 at 04:11 AM.
happy bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb