ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[SET] My set

This is my set,my first personal set ever,since i could only afford the items until a while ago.

And it's not for sale.

Unless your going to offer me ridiculous sums of money for it,it has to be thoroughly ridiculous for me consider it.
I freaking love sets like this. TEACH ME NAO!!
But it looks great is it done?
I'm on a quest to make a clan that will rival the power of [rawr] any name ideas? PM me
Another nice set you've got there. The only fault I can see is that the knuckles are out of proportion. 9/10
That is fucking epic.
i having nothing to critique :O i like the hole... cartoony style of it, and actually, i wouldn't be surprised if you got that "ridiculously" large amount of money for it, this could easily IMO, sell for about 120k
fucking love it, favorite part has gotta be the head, fucking zawsomethe thighs and feet are amazing too, everything is!
20/10
nah, youve earned it matey

funny how it takes a while for texturers to get a full set themselves eh?
I freaking love sets like this. TEACH ME NAO!!
But it looks great is it done?

It is!Though i can see myself changing things in the future.

I basicly did the entire thing in pixel style,didn't use too many colours and kept the colour contrast fairly high.

It took a while in places.

Another nice set you've got there. The only fault I can see is that the knuckles are out of proportion. 9/10

They are a bit weird,aren't they.Oh well,i wasn't exactly going for realism anyway.

That is fucking epic.
i having nothing to critique :O i like the hole... cartoony style of it, and actually, i wouldn't be surprised if you got that "ridiculously" large amount of money for it, this could easily IMO, sell for about 120k

You can't even get all the items for that much,x)

Thanks,man!

fucking love it, favorite part has gotta be the head, fucking zawsomethe thighs and feet are amazing too, everything is!
20/10

Thanks!

The head was actually an edit of my old one.

I prefer the underside of the feet to the top really.I think it's little bland on top.

nah, youve earned it matey

funny how it takes a while for texturers to get a full set themselves eh?

It is a bit really.

Making and selling texture sets has finally paid off!

Thank you,Sir.

Freakin Cool set!
100/100 the legs look so cool.

Thanks,Man.I gotta say the legs are the best part of the set.
I actually like what you did with the gold to make it shiny.
howd you do that?
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
This is very nice. 20/1 man. I would offer ridiculous sums of tc if I had them.
T1cux: clan have eggs.