Toribash
Just deal with it Slybash. Really.

And about half of the people that say that they are girls in Toribash actualy are girls. I know, it's a crazy thing that some people do not lie.
Some thing for kids to troll about. That is pretty much it.

Lol, though it's funny lucent is acting like a girl haha.
Might move this to wibbles, i'll see how it goes for now.
Back for good.
oh well i was surprised when i found out girls play toribash,but ive only met one.demonic clan leader,her name is saint
Well shit, I'm really annoyed of those pretenders too. People with girl, kiss etc. in their name... Just, no. Anyways, I'm a girl and if you don't believe that: Too bad!
Why do you even care about genders?
It is not like you will see anymore than a nickname, and avatar and some lines of the people around here anyway.
Just ignore them.
The only thing I might consider annoying is the hype created around them. But I find it rather easy to ignore that as well.
How are you?
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Skulschick is a girl, right? :3

It'd be news to me if my GF was a dude :|

Also had this discussion many many times, and at last count there's somewhere around 40 confirmed female TB players. Emphasis on confirmed, there's more than likely a lot more that haven't shown their faces in public for reasons like this thread.

Also anyone pretending to be a chick should grow the fuck up & stop being an attention seeker.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Skulfuk, your sig just awesomized your post.

/ontopic. The only girl who I KNOW is a girl, is Nicoleee
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Reddun: Thank you! I just ignore the lingo of a fake aswell.

Skul: Lol, only 40 or more? Though, I probably know like most of the confirmees on that list.

But yeah sly, ignore the attention whores and go back to doing whatever it is that pleases you here.
It's. . . been too long.