Toribash
Yay surf. \o/

Also, edited my first post with an IRC channel. Join it. )o)
Wait, what
I could come, I am going on holiday for 5 weeks on June 15th, so I might be there.

E: Is there a certain age or anything, I will be 14.
hi.
Well by the looks of it, everyone will be under 18 apart from me.
\o/

Umbre, just always try and be on IRC on #toriconlondon where we will be discussing dates, times, location etc.
Wait, what
crux get fee and skul :3
also STILL dont know if i can come and i keep forgetting about the IRC. Someone mind pming me, or 8r mind msning me the details as and when they are decided?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
maybe i will give it a try!

see you there (maybe hehe)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fee won't be coming, and Skul isn't coming because London is a shithole.
ok, well maybe a list or something for those that can come. A yes and a maybe list. I just found out that i most probably will be coming. As for the locations and stuff, i can get a train to marylebone, would that be anywhere near it?
I'll try and catch you and 8r on the irc, or even msn.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by crux View Post
Fee won't be coming, and Skul isn't coming because London is a shithole.

the geordie thinks london is a shithole?! hoho! at least we wear shirts. ;)
I might give this a look, kinda curious to find out how well badly the new generation of bashers can take their booze.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I'll see what I can do.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants