Ranking
Originally Posted by assassin8r View Post
mrdoc, what's the possibility of that happening?
Yay swammy.
Also, usimm..Fuck yeah.

I don't know. Like a 50% chance?
i'm sad that i'm only 14, and live halfway across the world
pennis and also dicke and balls
London is an half hour away with the plain for me but I'm also only 14 years old. Too bad.
I may be able to come. What date were you thinking?
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
the geordie thinks london is a shithole?! hoho! at least we wear shirts. ;)
I might give this a look, kinda curious to find out how well badly the new generation of bashers can take their booze.

Skul isnt a geordie he is cumbrian

Also looking at the guys that said they are coming good luck with getting all teh 14 year olds into pubs in london
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
make it a saturday and aslong as someone can meet me at london victoria then im there. i wont bring booze il bring money and just buy it while i travel

also im not responsible for getting any under 18s alcohol i dont fancy a hefty fine. and tbh if most of the people are under 16 i dont expect im shareing out fags either
Last edited by CkyToH; May 29, 2011 at 02:24 AM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Fuck yes, looking at it, this is turning out better than I expected.

I need a list of people who are definitely coming.
If you are, try and pop into Toriconlondon on IRC or pming me.
Me and crux will post a date when we come to a conclusion.
-----
Oh, which may help us, is posting what date you would rather have it. And we will come to a conclusion from there.

I could do any day, any month. \/
-----
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
I'll see what I can do.

You think you'd be able to come?
Last edited by eightah; May 29, 2011 at 02:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wait, what
If anyone has any problems with money while in london on the day i may be willing to help out in return for textures or anything else at a later date. or depending wether i find i get along with u well you wont need to borrow any xD i end up spending money on random odditys all the time anyway.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Originally Posted by JustKerry View Post
Skul isnt a geordie he is cumbrian

Also looking at the guys that said they are coming good luck with getting all teh 14 year olds into pubs in london

Every piece of land between york and scotland is known as geordieland. Everyone knows this

only londoners can get away with insulting london, this is a sacred rule. if people even consider breaking this simple rule, I starting spouting vile and hateful insults and fling them wildly in all directions.

grrrrr.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Fucking london...
Its cool, im originally from Dagenham see :P
Also birdflu, be there \o/
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.