Toribash
Original Post
BuddhaBlack 01 Fighting depression
Buddha black 01 fighting depression, not beating it.

y ijhdhhjjjjjhhnhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh nhnhnnnnnhnhnjnnnnnnnnnnnh

From my name you can tell I am a follower of Buddhist philosophy
so welcome to my first topic of discussion, thanks & contribute

There is a discussion on this thread about depression,my favorite topic*. Depression comes from worry. Those who worry about things they don't have or things they need but can't attain wont feel good about it, As well as other worries they can't fix. Those who desire security with your body, mind and feelings cannot be secure unless those things are met. Ones mind is related to ones feelings to oneself and to others as the body is related to how healthy one is or desires to be.

I am a person who has a lot of worry about a lot of things but first come my needs.
I am able to attain those needs which Is why I tend not to worry about them as one who is deeply depressed.

Attain belonging, health and safety. When you have these you will find a reason to continue your life.People who suffer from depression have proof they still maintain there philosophical realism, A true "common sense" thinking I am able to relate to and understand so please contribute, I will answer all responses in this thread and if it survives*, to my next.
Well Mr. Preacher, tell me, what is the Buddhist view on depressed people? Are they looked down upon? Are they given sympathy by Buddhists? I'm interested.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Festus, Depression comes from need and desire. We desire things we don't have and become fixated on it. For some its food and for others its a lack of communication. we all want to attain something, I do not believe that would be worthy enough to look down upon someone. general buddhism tries to show us what to grasp at and focus on and to be content with things the way they are or a change when we see fit.

I don't believe one can be lifted though just By following general rules to what we really need. In my experience with depression I understood there where somethings I lacked and made the choice to gain them and I plan to discuss how.

I may or may not have answered your questions but I will not mention things which I are questionable in belief.
What, you're trying to spread Buddhism on the Toribash community?

Even though there was a thread about depression, it is posts about past experiences mostly and the odd present ones.
There aren't many depressed people here I do not think. People come out of depression naturally, everyone must face it some point in their lives, and multiple times, and they can come out of it still by not by following beliefs or ways of life, sure it might distract them and put them in a direction of a kind of purpose or role kind of thing. I've never believed in anything, and I never will. I respect people's beliefs but, I guess I can see it angering certain people...

Just my opinion.
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Moved to off topic, doesn't need to be in Discussion.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!