ES Recruitment Drive
OK Moop. Since you lost the bet, you're to include the following words (in bolded red) somewhere in your sig;

Pee-Pee, Poo-Poo, I LOVE DOO-DOO!

You can take it off come February
Wtf that's shit I wouldn't have been nearly as nice to you

Feel free to change your mind.

Also GDR was doing really well on the feet, that's more or less how I saw the whole fight playing out. I didn't think Amanda would go the route that she did, kinda disappointing...

Other than that, was a really great card. Aldo fight was not the robbery everyone is calling it. I haven't watched it back since, but it was a super close fight. Commentary team were being kinda biased towards announcing Aldo's significant strikes and not Moraes', might feed into all the people calling bullshit.

Colby vs Usman was way more action-packed than I was expecting. I'm kinda annoyed I didn't get to see who the better wrestler was, I didn't want the whole fight to be on the ground but I wanted to see who could get the better of who. A sloppy rockem-sockem is always great though.
Last edited by Moop; Dec 16, 2019 at 06:20 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I won $1500 😍
-----
And now CKB has two champs 😍
Last edited by JoboMan; Dec 16, 2019 at 07:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I apologise for this post.
Idk if anyone talked about this before, but i literally can't wait for The Eagle vs El Cucuy (Khabib vs Tony Ferguson). Imo Tony has the highest chance of beating Khabib, they nearly equal in all aspects, i can't see Khabib pounding Tony on the ground and i can also see a good ground game from Tony that will prob make Khabib stand up more since Tony is really good on the ground. I can't wait, for me this match is like 55-45 (Khabib-Tony) when it comes to odds.

Also i'm looking forward for McGregor vs Cowboy Cerrone even tho it will prob end with McGregor beating the shit out of Cerrone. Cowboy should retire tbh, he is one of my fav fighters that steped in UFC/MMA, but he is old and it shows. His stamina is bad, his endurance is bad, i wish he would beat Connor, but not really seeing it happen.
UFC Worst Korea is on right now... Day early, would've missed it if I didn't see some FB post about it.

Patiently waiting for my boi Doo Hoi Choi to appear...
---------
Aaaaaand ya boi gets KOed - Frankie's turn next..
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
What makes you so sure that Frankie loses that fight?? I'm definitely biased here because I love Frankie, but I think that's a really close fight. I get that Frankie is pretty old now, but the Ortega fight is the only non-title fight he's ever lost.

Last edited by Ele; Dec 21, 2019 at 01:46 PM.
maaaaaaaaan I haven't been doing well with predictions recently have I
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I could tell by frankies face and body language he wouldn't win. He looks like a broken man, he has no confidence in any of his pictures, you can see it in his eyes.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Idk if anyone talked about this before, but i literally can't wait for The Eagle vs El Cucuy (Khabib vs Tony Ferguson). Imo Tony has the highest chance of beating Khabib, they nearly equal in all aspects, i can't see Khabib pounding Tony on the ground and i can also see a good ground game from Tony that will prob make Khabib stand up more since Tony is really good on the ground. I can't wait, for me this match is like 55-45 (Khabib-Tony) when it comes to odds.

Also i'm looking forward for McGregor vs Cowboy Cerrone even tho it will prob end with McGregor beating the shit out of Cerrone. Cowboy should retire tbh, he is one of my fav fighters that steped in UFC/MMA, but he is old and it shows. His stamina is bad, his endurance is bad, i wish he would beat Connor, but not really seeing it happen.

To be fair cowboy does face the highest competition and I suppose he ussually puts up a pretty decent fight, so it's mildy unfair to say he should retire based on his performance, he should for sure retire based on that he has so many fights and a lot of money, and maybe he will retire after this next fight but he also just loves it which is fair enough, why quit when he still enjoys it and has a mild chance of winning.

Not that I'm going to bet on him beating McGregor, but lots of fighters peak when they are pretty old
I apologise for this post.
Did you guys have a chance to watch Badr vs Rico? What are your opinions on it?
Nup. Only really follow MMA. What'd you reckon tho?----------
Also, I was just sherdogging and did you guys know Johnny Walker is set to face Krylov? They also got Leon Scott (or Edwards idk rly) against Woodley and Jan and Corey fighting too. All in Q1. Not bad eh?