Ranking
Original Post
Live ghost for sparring
It would be awesome to add live ghost for all for sparring. It would be very helpful.
Makes sense while people are sparring or something a command like /livetimeghost on off allows you and your opponent to see what you're doing Realtime or "Live time"

Channel - ok
Originally Posted by dankator View Post
yeah, a way to cheat in duels

not supported

it could be made not toggleable in duels

even if not, both players would know what the other is doing so
I like the idea. Make it only in spar mods and if the duel mod is on this can't be turned on, so nobody can cheat in a duel in spar.

Supported.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I like the idea. Make it only in spar mods and if the duel mod is on this can't be turned on, so nobody can cheat in a duel in spar.

Supported.

Easy to say, but how would toribash know what mods are "spar mods" and which are not?
Disabling for duel servers is simple, but it's more complicated for betting servers. Maybe it would be permanently disabled for any server that used any of the common bet commands (rake, minbet, betframes). Maybe it's not as huge of an issue, since people would complain/report pretty quickly if someone tries to enable it.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Easy to say, but how would toribash know what mods are "spar mods" and which are not?
Disabling for duel servers is simple, but it's more complicated for betting servers. Maybe it would be permanently disabled for any server that used any of the common bet commands (rake, minbet, betframes). Maybe it's not as huge of an issue, since people would complain/report pretty quickly if someone tries to enable it.

Just a command to type, a command that it automaticaly blocked when it is a tourney, for example, or a command to block it, something like that.

A live ghost have been already suggested some times, and each time I think it could be really great for sparring, parkour or all sport mods where you have for example to pass a ball to each other.

Totally supported.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Actually, now when I think about it, sparring servers rarely have more than two people in them. Wouldn't it be easier to require everyone in the server to turn it on?
Ex:
Player 1: /livetimeghost on
P2: /livetimeghost on
*livetimeghost is on*

If there are (afk) spectators in the match you could just kick them out, or create a new server.
An alternative would be that only tori and uke would have to type out the command, but that could potentionally lead to decap rigging and other stuff.

Additionally, this should require everyone to be OP, to prevent it being used in public servers.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore